Dance playing Frisbee

Toller_08

I took Dance out a few hours ago for a game of Frisbee. She's improved a lot since the last time I played Frisbee with her. She used to just chase it and then watch it fall to the ground before bringing it back, but she was right into it today and had a great time. She missed it a few times, but that just gave her more determination to get it right the next throw. I've gotta say though, it's very hard to throw a Frisbee properly with your left hand and take a photo at the same time, LOL. I used to be able to do it pretty good for Tango, but I'm out of practice now! I did get quite a few photos I liked though.

Wooing at me all excited before we left. She's so cute.

More!

crazy_paws

No thumbs = No mutiny
She's gorgeous! I would love to meet a Toller in person. I don't even see them at local shows.

bubbatd

I've never had a dog that loved Frisbees ! Never wanted to push their joints before 2 and then they were couch potatoes !

i

Toller_08

Thanks everyone!

She's gorgeous! I would love to meet a Toller in person. I don't even see them at local shows.
They're getting pretty popular compared to just a few years ago even, but there still aren't many shows with big Toller entries. Hopefully you'll get to meet some one day, though!

I want to see this one blown up--tis' awesomeness! :D
Here you go! http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2754/4366762620_806ea6d8dd_b.jpg

I've never had a dog that loved Frisbees ! Never wanted to push their joints before 2 and then they were couch potatoes !
Dance is a couch potato, but is always up and ready to play at my indication. I don't play much Frisbee with her regardless as I worry about her joints and whatnot, but it is fun every once in a while!

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
oh wow those are GORGEOUS! I wish I could've gotten some of Abs today jumping in the air to catch the ball as she's terribly athletic - but I'm not nearly as talented as you with the throw-and-shoot!

ACooper

She is a beautiful little treasure Toller, I always enjoy her facial expressions! LOL........that first one where she is "wooing" looks like a really mad face :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.