UGH! A "Pit Bull" Farm!

• Thread starter savethebulliedbreeds
  • Start date
Very obvious Neopolitan mixes there...I didnt notice them ever calling their dogs ""American Pit Bull Terrier"" so at least thats a plus....but sadly many many other minuses going on at that place.

S

savethebulliedbreeds

Thats the first I had ever heard of them. They are discusting. I hope I never have to hear about them again.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
You know what annoys me and is really a very minor problem in the overall scheme of things is that the word "pitbull' is always in quotation marks. Drives me crazy!

S

savethebulliedbreeds

Thats good....they are a joke. I have no respect whatsoever for people like them. Im sorry that they have to live so near to you. Its too bad more people would know what to look for in a bad breeder. They might be out of business then.

I wouldn't worry about them doing too much business. They've evidently stopped posting their reservations publicly, but when they did, there would usually only be 2-3 puppies spoken for out of all of their litters. Most people don't want to pay $2500 or $3500 for a mutt.

Corgi

That's horrible. I'm surprised they're so confident about posting pics of puppies in small kennels.

It could be much worse, though. Looking at the pics, they have a solid wood ground below them, food and water and somewhat clean kennels. Although their living conditions could obviously be improved, it's better than small wire cages with 5 dogs to a tiny cage. Could have just cleaned up and put out food and water for the pictures, though. :(

One of the pedigrees shows some moderate to high inbreeding. :/

Members online