Fran's future puppy thread.

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
I am actually so excited to hear which one you get. I remember when you made the thread back when with the sire and dam pics. I feel so invested. :p

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
This thread and the announcement one with the sire/dame make me so grateful that I didn't know I was getting a puppy until they were 7 weeks old...since then I knew for sure I was getting Mira a week later and actually got her two week after that. It all sort of fell together quickly. This months-long anticipation would kill me I just know it lol...it's already making my emphatically crazy for you...can't wait to know which is yours!

And somehow I didn't realize Billie was a girl...knowing that and reading her description, she may be my new favorite even though I still love Etta's simple elegance in markings.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
And to think... I only FINALLY made this thread when Hustle was in heat and the breeding took.
There was of course the MONTHS before of waiting for her to come into heat. Waiting. Hoping. Plotting lol you are so lucky!

This puppy is certainly a chaz puppy lol I feel like we are all invested in this.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Duke and Oscar are currently my top favorites.
I wanted a GIRL. How did this happen?! lol

Time will tell. I just WANT. TO. KNOW.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
You want the cute? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE CUTE!!

Ella ponders her next move.

She is the queen of the wobble thing. Even guards it in her SLEEP

They have all started eye contact/no lookie no cookie clicker training. Duke is a DOLL <3

Duke: "Hi, I love you!" Ella: "THIS IS SPARTA!!"

Hustle says hi. I made dis.

Ninas magic word..NOW!

Dinner got messy but she's still so sweet!

Food was so good I had to jump in!

milos_mommy

They're so incredibly precious! I think Oscar sounds a little bit too timid/shy for service dog work, but it's really hard to tell from the brief description.

DUKE DUKE DUKE DUKE.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
They're so incredibly precious! I think Oscar sounds a little bit too timid/shy for service dog work, but it's really hard to tell from the brief description.

DUKE DUKE DUKE DUKE.
lol right now my top contenders are Duke, Ella and Billie. I have an inkling breeder is keeping Nina, nothing for certain but I have a feeling lol
I love little Etta and Oscar, but you're right..I think evaluation time they might prove to be a bit too timid for SD work as well as living in such a bustling city. Although that is likely to change while they get older.

and to think.. I was never really into red merle before :rofl1:

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Ok seriously, when will they tell you?
Official placements are made at 10 weeks.
It's like slow torture. I love that she keeps puppies longer, love her temperament testing and ENS and everything else but..

10 weeks?! I can barely hold on until 8!! LOL

Toller_08

They are just so cute! And looking so much like actually little dogs now! At least there is now only a few more weeks to go before you find out which one is yours for sure.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
lol right now my top contenders are Duke, Ella and Billie. I have an inkling breeder is keeping Nina, nothing for certain but I have a feeling lol
I love little Etta and Oscar, but you're right..I think evaluation time they might prove to be a bit too timid for SD work as well as living in such a bustling city. Although that is likely to change while they get older.

and to think.. I was never really into red merle before :rofl1:
Me either but they're totally changing this! i love billie so much.

Fran27

Official placements are made at 10 weeks.
It's like slow torture. I love that she keeps puppies longer, love her temperament testing and ENS and everything else but..

10 weeks?! I can barely hold on until 8!! LOL
Oh wow. Ouch. Good luck with that LOL

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
They're all so cute! Doesn't help my massive Aussie want, although that'll have to wait a few years. :p

I couldn't imagine waiting so long, especially not after receiving the first set of pictures.. although I'm sure it'll be much worth the wait.

Members online

No members online now.