Just Winston *pictures*

Toller_08

It's been a long, long time since I've taken any pictures of him so I decided to tonight. They aren't the best as he's hard to photograph for some reason, but I wanted to post them anyhow. He looks so old in them... the oldest I've ever seen him look. But they also show just what a sweet guy he is. He's such a great dog.

More...

Toller_08

That's all of them. He's feeling much better now than he has all day, and even perked his ears up a bit in some of the pictures like normal, but he's still pretty lethargic/not well.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Old? Psh, I think he looks more gentlemanly and majestic than old... ;)

Thanks for the photos, I always love Winston pics!

Toller_08

Thanks everyone. :)

Sizzle, he's always looked like a gentleman. It's just hard to believe how grey he's become within the last 6 months or so. He's got little grey flecks all throughout his face now, and the bottoms of his paws are completely white now too. I was looking at pictures from back when we first got him in 2005 before I posted these, and he looked so much younger then. I might just be noticing it more now that Keira's here though.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
each new day a new grey..i know i know! But i am a total sucker for a grizzled muzzle. He should run for our senior ball..will pair him up with Mary and they can be the king and queen.

Members online

No members online now.