Help Me Please...lol

MY1BOXER

As you all know, Skyler and I are new pups here..."I guess that makes us puppies in training...LOL". Could some tell us how to add pictures to my posts or my profile? I think I have a pic. of me on my profile...so some error came up, so I dont know.I would also love to post a pic. of my Boxer SKYLER. I`ve notice, like the sheltie lady has a pick of her dogs in her posts. "Excuse me for not remembering her name", and several others. I have a Kodak digital camera...would that have anything to do with it? Thanks for any and all help & advice.

tl_ashmore

Spoiled Rotten Dog
Make sure you save the pictures on your computer. Then go to your gallery, and click on upload photos. A screen will come up and if you click on browse, you can pick whatever picture you want. I'm not very good at explaining these things like this, but if you need more help, let me know.

tl_ashmore did a pretty good job explain it but you have to go to edit Avatar to upload it. Good Luck!

Just to allay any confusion, Ti gave you a good synopsis of how to load pictures into the Chazhound Picture gallery.

Sheltiepups pointed you to the way to be able to set up an avatar - like the one in front of my name.

Either one is pretty much a follow your nose process. I had more of a hassle getting my photo editing program to size them correctly.

MEG126

i've been trying to get a picture of penny by my name, like yours, renee and it's just not working out for me! it's the whole sizing thing and trying to get it small enough... argh! lol i'll get it figured out eventually :)

Members online

No members online now.