Cat-a-copter??

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ns-dead-pet-flying-helicopter-killed-car.html

Many animal lovers find it hard to part with their pets when they die. So when cat Orville, named after the famous aviator Orville Wright, was run over by a car, his artist owner decided to turn him into a permanent piece of artwork as the ultimate tribute by transforming him into a flying helicopter. Dutch artist Bart Jansen first stuffed Orville before teaming up with radio control helicopter flyer Arjen Beltman to build a specially-designed flying mechanism to attach to the cat.

he end result, named the Orvillecopter, is now on show at the Kunstrai art festival in Amsterdam where visitors can watch Orville flying for themselves.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I lol'd.... Then showed my OH as he hates cats. He lol'd.

I was speechless for some time though. I hope they turn me into something cool after I'm gone. A kite maybe... Or a trampoline lol.

thehoundgirl

That's kinda creepy. I LOVE my cats but when they pass I wouldn't do something like that. Nor would I do something like that for my dogs and I love them dearly too. Reminds me of the new show Stuffed on Animal Planet...really creepy.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Wtf it looks soooo real! I though it was a real cat attached to propellers. :p

I think that's awesome. I'm definitely going to get Fozzie stuffed when he dies, in one of his two favorite poses; begging or laying with his back legs spread out.

Red.Apricot

Wtf it looks soooo real! I though it was a real cat attached to propellers. :p
I volunteer in the mammal hall of our local museum and I'm constantly explaining to kids that real and alive aren't the same thing.

The kids ask, "ARE THOSE REAL?"

I say, "Yes, but they're dead."

"So they're not real."

:lol-sign:

Members online

No members online now.