Woman stabs (breed withheld) dog in the butt with a fork

Zoom

Twin 2.0
The article I read said a knife?

I can't help but feel there is more to this story.

Yeah, you're right. I'm not sure how I got fork out of that. And you're right about feeling like there's more to the story. Seems odd to me too.

ACooper

That is weird! I agree there is probably more that didn't make print.

I say I would do whatever it takes to defend my pets/home too.

That is weird! I agree there is probably more that didn't make print.

I say I would do whatever it takes to defend my pets/home too.
Oh yeah, no question. If a dog ran into my house and attacked my pet I'd stab it with a fork, a knife, or bash it with a bat. I tend to question the reported facts here though. Odd for a dog to race inside a neighbor's house like that, but I guess you never know. If true, I'm guessing the dog's days are numbered.

Boemy

If a dog ran into my house and attacked my cats, I would fend it off any way I had to. I'd kill it if that was the only way to stop it. (I know, I know, they say you shouldn't jump into a dog fight, but . . . I couldn't just stand there and watch my pets get torn apart!) And I would throw every law in the book at the owners. They must be appallingly irresponsible.

StunnedMonkey, maybe it came in through a dog door or cat door? (Cat door would be kind of a squeeze, but you never know.)

Edit: Oh, I just reread and saw that it ran in through the front door.

I don't quite understand how a dog got into someones house, was able to get to a back room before anyone took it out of their house. If a dog ran into my house, I would get it out as fast as I could. (Not that many dogs actually run into other people's homes). ANd I agree, I would defend my animals in any way necessary.

I really question the wisdom of stabbing an attacking animal in the butt. If it was His Highness the cat being mauled, you can bet I would go for the animals head or neck. In attack mode, the dog might not even feel it's but being stabbed.

Members online

No members online now.