It finally happened..I dreamed of a Chaz dog.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Yes. I've joined the club. I had a dream that prominently featured a Chaz dog. Oh, the shame. It was simultaneously weird and frightening.

And it was Mia. :eek:

I dreamed that Mia randomly decided to visit my house. I opened my back door, and there was her fabulous papillon self, sitting on my doorstep. I said, "Oh, look! Mia came to visit!," and let her in.

I promptly went on the computer and told Chaz, "Hey, Mia came to visit!" Then I started getting a bazillion phone calls from random Chaz people screaming. "NOOO! DON'T LET HER INTO THE HOUSE! SHE'LL GET TOGETHER WITH VOODOO!!!!" I bolted out of the office to see the rest of my house in shambles (as in, an episode of Hoarders), and Voodoo and Mia merrily running amok. Then Voodoo opened the front door, they both went galloping out and somehow got into my car. Then they drove off with Voodoo sitting on the front seat and working the wheel, and Mia on the floorboard working the pedals.

Fortunately I woke up at that point. Ironically, my first thought was, "Thank God I never really invited Mia into my house." :rolleyes:

ACooper

:rofl1:

Sounds like a very reasonable assessment of what COULD happen should Mia come to visit with VooDoo! LMAO!!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
It seems like 50% of the Chazdog dreams feature Mia lol. And that scenario sounds totally plausible...better lock your door! ;)

Members online

No members online now.