Anyone around Lynchburg?

GipsyQueen

So. My friend has to work this week... she was supposed to be done by friday, but now she has to work until wednesday of next week.

I am stuck in her Apartment until then with nothing to do, because they won't let me into the pool as I am not a resident (and with break something, or something something. :confused: ). I also don't have a car.
This means, I AM GOING CRAZY.
I was really looking forward to spending my time at the pool this week, but they ruined it for me, so now I have me, an empty apartment and the interwebs. -.-

SO. Is anyone around and feel like doing a mini-chaz meet up? :)

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Forgot you were in the US, was like "since when was there anybody else from Germany on here that you'd even bother asking?" HAHA

Hope you can find somebody!

GipsyQueen

Haha we don't have Lynchburg. ^^

ME TOO. I've been stuck inside all day today, and I'm going super stir crazy. Siriously. Darn you Americans and your need for cars. *cries*

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I think all the VA folk are Northern... though I think they should take the trip down to see you, since you came so far already :p

GipsyQueen

I think all the VA folk are Northern... though I think they should take the trip down to see you, since you came so far already :p
Well Lynchburg is in the Boonies. ^^ We drove 2 hours to a big mall... and saw nothing inbetween... :rofl1:

I don't mind entertaining myself... if only I had a car. o_O

CaliTerp07

I'll be in Stafford this morning...but that's as far south as I'm willing to risk. Southern Virginia can get pretty strange.

Sorry for how the situation is playing out! I would come rescue you but it's a 4 hour drive each way, assuming I managed to completely avoid traffic.

GipsyQueen

I'll be in Stafford this morning...but that's as far south as I'm willing to risk. Southern Virginia can get pretty strange.

Sorry for how the situation is playing out! I would come rescue you but it's a 4 hour drive each way, assuming I managed to completely avoid traffic.

NO KIDDING. :p

Members online