I made this. *graphic images*

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
Of all people, I should know that this is true. Maybe some of you know what I mean. You don't understand until you've made friends with a shelter dog, and one day you come back and he's dead, and you know you can't bring him back. You know he no longer has a chance of having a second chance at life. You blame yourself, thinking that if you would have trained harder, socialized harder, he would be romping with some kids in the country right now, happy as can be. ALIVE. That's all they want. To be alive, to be held, to be walked, to swim, to camp, to hike.

Holding that dog down as he wags his tail, not knowing what's about to happen. Studies have shown that animals can smell death. Shelter dogs have smelt death for too long, and they can smell it on themselves when you're about to put the pink liquid into the vein. That liquid that stops the heart, makes it so the dog cannot have a second chance, he can never run, swim, hike, jump, or play with you again. He can never be the dog he was again.

The garbage can is TWO days worth of dead animals at a local shelter.

25000 animals are euthanized each YEAR.

Please, everyone.

RESCUE.

Because too late comes too soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.