Big news on Roxies Pups!!!!!!!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Starting next week all but Indie will be fitted for their puppy harness'es and are going to start learning how to be little sled dogs!!!!! They won't start toting hay flakes until their 8 weeks but until then their going to learn just how to wear the harness's with out a problem and I will start walking them with a leash on the harness instead of collar (they will be learning to be walked with collars too). Anyways just thought i would share.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
No I live in Manitoba Canada I mean Winter comes a bit sooner but no snow all year around. I have wheel rigs and a atv though to work my teams in the summer :).

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Yeah probley I would train her as well but its really pointless she is the only one going off to be a housepet and an housepet only but she will do great as that too as she is a real cuddle bug. Im going to post pics here later!

gapeach

Big Mutts
I remember you telling us that before. Are most of your pups you have sled dogs, pets or kinda equal? I can't wait to see your pics. :D

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Their pretty equal I housebreak and obedience train the future sleddog puppies just like i would my pet quality puppies.
Amitola she's got Uppies (as Gustav would say) now

gapeach

Big Mutts
Her eyes are gorgeous! Makes sense to housetrain them too, don't your sled dogs come inside sometimes too? Wouldn't want them tee teeing in the house.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Yup they come inside too your right! I try to make sure everyone gets some time in the house a day.
Chili my little Diva!

gapeach

Big Mutts
That's great that you let them have house time. Chili is so sweet. Is she howling there again?

gapeach

Big Mutts
Yeah you are a wonderful breeder. Going to bed now, I'll have to see other puppy pics tomorrow. Good night

I want one!!!! Need anything rewired or you want to add a hottub? I can trade electric work for a pup right? Ill even cover the airfare and my own food. Heck I might even sleep in the barn. I wont even ask to drive your Jeep..............much.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
blue said:
I want one!!!! Need anything rewired or you want to add a hottub? I can trade electric work for a pup right? Ill even cover the airfare and my own food. Heck I might even sleep in the barn. I wont even ask to drive your Jeep..............much.
I could use a hottub! lol and I would let you drive my Jeep and would'nt make you sleep in the barn I have a spare room! Lol :D Gustav wants one of my puppies too!

You supply the hottub and plumbing I wire the thing up and we have a deal. Ill even throw in some upgrades to the exsiting wiring.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Iris and Tracker most likely if not Iris and Tracker Iris and Shaker

This fall I want to breed if i have the money my two Chins Rooney and Shady Lady

Pits, I think I'll just come up there and stay with you and teach you how to not have so many accidents - just so I can stay around your dogs, lol! Maybe we could make a wheel dog out of Shiva . . . she could harness up next to Pakak . . . shoot, with the two of them the others could just pile up on the sled and take a ride, lol! Hang food out in front of Shiva's nose and Pakak can ride too :D

Members online

No members online now.