The Good News thread

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Met an awesome couple at mine and Josh's couple's communication group. They apparently are both super into dogs, show APBTs and compete in weight pull and feed raw. I'm used to running into dog crazy people on the internet, but not so much in person. They are super nice people too and the husband used to show Ibizan Hounds (not sure if he ever owned any or if he handled them for someone else). It's just refreshing to run into other super dog crazy people in person.

Oh and Josh and I are still doing really well right now. Communication has improved a lot these past few weeks and I definitely feel we have grown closer.

RD

Are you dead yet?
As much as I work, as poor as I am and despite all the stress, I like my life these days. Nothing extraordinary happened, but it's been a long time since I've been able to say "I like my life", so I figure that's good news.

Amber I'm so glad you guys met a cool couple! I'm still trying to meet a couple that Tony and I can hang out with. I've met lots of single people and made friends with some of them, but I'd love to have a couple we could double date with.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Only two more days!! Whoohoo!

ETA: Also my mom is off work the Monday after Thanksgiving, and since I'm between jobs that whole week, we are tentatively planning to drive up to Schaumburg... ransack IKEA to get furniture for my house!! And go to the mall so I can buy NEW PANTS!! And go to the CONTAINER STORE because I like it!

AND GET GIORDANO'S WHICH IS TOTALLY NOT APPROVED BUT I DON'T CARE NOM NOM NOM

Last edited:

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Saw Breaking Dawn part 2 last night! Oh my gosh! It was actually awesome! I thought the cg on baby Renesmee was annoying/crappy but everything else about it....LOVE! It was amazing. The end had me bawling OMG <3 and me and my friends and my friends mom ended up group hugging and crying because we've been to every midnight showing except twilight and BD2 and we saw all of them in theaters together and the ending of the saga was just emotional because its been a long 5 years together and it's just crazy that its over. We started and finished it together, and it's been awesome.

Also I only work today and tomorrow this week so I'm pumped!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I finished firefly
THE FEELS <3
I love this show so much! Why didn't I watch it sooner?!
LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT.

River is officially on the list of maybe names for puppy!

I also have a crush on Simon. NBD.

Red.Apricot

Me: *owl face*
Boyfriend: What are we doing today? Do you need me to pack you a lunch?
Me: ...? We're tutoring.
Boyfriend: ... when?
Me: At 2:30 like always. Duh.
Boyfriend: ... you mean you're tutoring someone?
Me: ...?
Him: Because the high school is off this week. There's no AVID tutoring.
Me: ... there's no... tutoring?
Him: Did you mean something else?
Me: ...
Me:

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Met an awesome couple at mine and Josh's couple's communication group. They apparently are both super into dogs, show APBTs and compete in weight pull and feed raw. I'm used to running into dog crazy people on the internet, but not so much in person. They are super nice people too and the husband used to show Ibizan Hounds (not sure if he ever owned any or if he handled them for someone else). It's just refreshing to run into other super dog crazy people in person.

Oh and Josh and I are still doing really well right now. Communication has improved a lot these past few weeks and I definitely feel we have grown closer.
Awesome on both points but definitely on you and Josh doing better! I am so happy for yall and proud! <3

Romy

Taxiderpy
I got accepted into an accounting program at an awesome college!!! Woohoo!!!

It has the option of completing the degree completely online, but it's also close enough I can do some classes in person if I want. :D And if financial aid goes through in time I can start in January.

darkchild16

We are Home.
Must be a good day for bunnies. :p A friend of mine has to give up her bunny, and we are taking him in :)
Awww!

Ours are babies. Someone had a litter and these two couldnt find homes :(. We were already planning on getting a bunny or pair of bunnies after we found out more of Morgans requirements for therapy. We have a REW and a IDK what.

The REW is Bevs and its name is Snowflake and Morgans is brown/black/white and its Burger Bun.

I can't even say the bunnies name with a straight face :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.