Is there room for more Border Collies?

I have been lurking for some time and noticed we have quite a Border Collie group here! :p

I myself own two right now! Beauty a Blue Merle and Dream a Black and White Traditional. I have also had two dogs in the past, Rita a Liver-Spotted Dalmatian who was my first dog and Eimi a Gold, Black, Tan Shetland Sheepdog who had been my second dog. Both I loved very much. I had gotten my eye on Border Collies in their ownership and it was my dream to own at least one some day, and that came true!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
There are never enough Border Collies. :D We have a ton of BCs and other herding breeds on here, you're in good company!

Welcome! Your dogs are beautiful.

SarahHound

Hiya and welcome! You're dogs are gorgeous :) Anymore collies and this forum could be a breed specific forum :p Joking, I am dogsitter to one and he is lovely.

You crazy Border Collie people trying to take over the internet first and then the world.

Both your dogs are lovely. I want to hear more about them and see more of them!

Thank you for the warm welcome! :D

I am happy to have found a place that loves dogs (And especially Border Collies! :p) so much! Look forward to meeting all of you and your dogs! :)

toxic

Fauxtographer
Oh your merle is gorgeous (I have a slight bias) and your b/w is EXACTLY what I see in my mind when I think of a BC! Lovely dogs.

Members online

No members online now.