My Malamute pups

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
isn't great how each one looks so distinctly different? You can see their personalilty so well..ohhh i just love pups..thanks for posting!!!!!!! Do you train and show?

moe

I did an outcross with this litter hence the differences lol, they are all real nice puppies,and it was really hard to let them go, but I do see them often, they have excellent temperment, which was one of my main objectives, for this breeding, I do show my dogs and do quite well, my *****, the mother of this litter got Best of Sex last year At Crufts, sadly but not unexpectedly this year she got dumped :D but she has just recently had a litter so didnt look brilliant :D I also work my dogs in harness, which is the part I love best, and yes I do train them myself, and when showing both I and my daughter handle them in the ring.

mo

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
what a lovely thing for both you and your daughter to share together..how old is she?

moe

She is now coming 21 in April, but has been doing this with me since she was a young girl, we are more like sisters now than mum and daughter, although I do pull the mum banner out when needed :D

Mo

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i gained so much confidence being the one to go to the line at field trials..think it was one of the reasons i was able to dare to go to the art institute and ask if i could go for free...( i really did that during portfolio revue). I remember my ol boss leaning over me as i waited the first time to be called to the line..asking me first if i had butterflies..which i had a whole monarch migration going on..and then telling me that i had all the time in the world..not to let anything bother me..just read my dog and send it when i felt he was ready. I am happy for you both..what a wonderful thing for the two of you to share.

Khristine

What a cool mum-daughter team!

me and my mother are like that.. but at work (we work at the same nursing home) .. and its more like a sister thing.. but she too will pull out the mommy mode when she wants!

your pups are BEAUTIFUL!

bogolove

They are gorgeous pups! That is so great that you and your daughter show them and work with them together. How exciting!

Members online

No members online now.