he charges interest too!!

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
LMAO! Well.. this trick started when i laid out a few of my bills on the bed along with some change(was bored, so decided to count it out).. well he jumped up on the bed, grabbed the 5$ bill and took off with it.. lol So..
We started the "hold, give" game.. lol he did REALLY well :) hes such a smart puppy hehe

yes, with that $5 (and some others) we went out to the pet stores and scouted out some new dog food(higher quality then nutro). We found Innova, Wellness and From.
We got some samples and brought home some Innova treats for him to try out as well :)
Yes.. i've decided to switch Riot to a higher brand of food I think.

LOL. Isn't it sad when you come into a little extra cash and your first instinct is to spend it on your pooch? (I'm guilty too.)

aww what perfect pictures! riot is so smart!!

how did you teach him that trick anyway? I also wanna take those kind of pictures of Coco!

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Riot learned the "hold" command really quickly. It started ever since he was a puppy basically. He was always the one puppy whod carry everything he found around in his mouth.. no matter what it was! When he was 5 weeks old, he ones got a hold of some insulation bits and struted around the yard with it(VERY BAD, grabbed it as soon as we had seen that one).

We used to show in the CKC Obedience with our previous Shelties so we still had all of the bar bells - wood, metal, plastic. Ever since he was little I"d put it in his mouth and say "hold" while gentley keeping two fingers around his mouth, slowly releasing pressure, whenever i felt him have the need to drop it, I'd say "give" as he was dropping it.. eventually he got to know both words well. Now I can put anything infront of his mouth and say "take it", "now Hooooold" and he'll take it in his mouth and hold it with a P.O.ed look on his face until I say "give" lol then hes the happiest puppy in the world :)

Swiftwind

Harley & Abby
Aww that is SOOO sweet! :D Riot is such a lovely looking dog, I love his long coat. I think I could get Harley to do that trick.

Mindy Miller said:
LOL. Isn't it sad when you come into a little extra cash and your first instinct is to spend it on your pooch? (I'm guilty too.)
I have more fun shopping at Petsmart then I do shopping for clothes!

Way to go Riot!​

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
LOl thats funny because Riot even has his own bank account.. (its my savings account). All "his money" goes towards his toys, vet bills and food.! lol

Members online

No members online now.