Silence is so not Golden

So I had two dogs throw themselves into my arms at the same time and then I tried to recreate it on video for Jes. It sorta devolved. Into what I don't know, but it made me laugh.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cXuyyHiWKM8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
That. Was awesome. I hope you weren't injured too badly during the making of that video LOL.

Also - I love how Traveler like can't be close enough to you.

chaospony

That was epic. I'd probably die if I tried that! Robyn is fat and Trin is waaaaay too enthusiastic. We'd all end up with concussions or worse!

SaraB

You are not a sane person. At all.

That video made me laugh so freaking hard. My favorite is when Didgie lunges to grab Traveler as he's trying to leap into your arms. And when Traveler goes up and over your back. So much awesome.

That. Was awesome. I hope you weren't injured too badly during the making of that video LOL.

Also - I love how Traveler like can't be close enough to you.
No injuries at all! For all the crazy both of them land very nicely. Mostly. Didgie is still learning my face is not to be used for leverage.

And Traveler is so my boy, such a suck up.

You are not a sane person. At all.

That video made me laugh so freaking hard. My favorite is when Didgie lunges to grab Traveler as he's trying to leap into your arms. And when Traveler goes up and over your back. So much awesome.
Sanity is overrated! And that's Didgie's moto in life, when in doubt bite and bark at Traveler! Hasn't let her down yet

I love the random leaps. This is a very brave undertaking indeed. :D
Brave or stupid! Interchangeable really.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I think you need to be wrapped in bubble wrap for your own protection. Also, it will make popping noises when the Kooligans attack ;)

Members online