Thinking of trying Timberwolf ?? or any Ideas

dk666

My Husky is 2 1/2 yrs old and a very picky eater. Right now he will eat Iams Mini chunks if you leave it out for a bit or mix with some canned I know It's crap but that what he was eating when I got him he's been abused and passed around a bit the passed few yrs so was trying to keep change to a min.
I picked up some Solid Gold Wolf King he will not eat it can't even trick him I mix with canned and he picks it out or leaves at the bottom of his bowl
Thor needs to put on another 10 LBS as well I made some ground beef and mixed with rice he loved it but it gets expensive feeding just canned and heck I don't even cook for myself can't see cooking long term for him or if thats even good on reg. basis
Thought I might try Timberwolf anyone have any luck and which flavor seems to be moe accepted looking for something with a smaller bag to try out at first they seem to be ok priced and won't bend me over on the shipping to try a small bag
Thanks for any help

L

LabBreeder

Well, I don't think I'll be much help unfortunately. Some people here feed their dogs raw meat, others cook for their dogs (but it's hard to find a balanced diet of all the vitamins/minerals they need), others have dogs that only eat veggies.
I've cooked rice, turkey, hamburger, porkchop, greenbeans, corn...gave pumpkin in a can and canned food. These are only as treats or when one of them is sick to their stomach (rice/meat). I've also given yogurt as a big treat...but cooking a well balanced meal is hard.

I'd say talk to Mordy, Roxy or Saje and see if they can help. There are alot of others that know more and I can't think of their names right now. Sorry.

I know many have had good experiences, but mine wasn't so good. My pup initially liked the TO (wild and natural), but quickly became averted to it after he started having really loose, frequent stools....I noticed a decrease in energy level too.

I've got a 7 month old Native american indian dog, and he's been eating TO since we brought him home. He always devours his food, has plenty of energy, and has a beautiful coat. Shipping is fast and cheap too.....at least it has been for me. I will definitely continue with TO.

weylyn

I fed TW before switching to RAW. My dogs did great on it. I prefer the Elk and Bison over the Wild and Natural. W&N is usually too rich for most dogs.

Members online

No members online now.