Guess what?

Xandra

Yay!!! When are they due? Who's Seren bred to (I assume you've bred Seren)?

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Okay, Siren was my first thought too, but now I think Bounce might be right... DETAILS WOMAN! Puppies eeeeeee!!

ACooper

I'm pretty sure leaving us hanging has to be breaking some kind of rule *goes to check internet rule book*

SPILL IT!

Dekka

Just try me..
LOL yes its Seren. Bounce has bad allergies once a year. So I am not keen on breeding her.

I didn't want to say anything until I was sure there were 'puppies' inside :D. Seren came into heat 2 months early! So we weren't quite ready lol. But we bred her Kaiden. It should be an excellent dog sport cross. Seren's pedigree is chock full of hunting dogs with bronze medallions (both parents!) and natural hunting certs. Kaiden is an excellent sport dog who would have many more titles if I hadn't gone to school lol.

The biggest draw back to this litter.. is their coats. She is going to give birth to mini wooly mammoths. Or sheep. I am not sure which.

What really made me concider this.. this cross will have the greatest chance to produce a "Kat". Kaiden being Dekka's father, and Seren having the same Sire as Kat. I am not in a position to keep a puppy, but hopefully I can find someone interested in a co own for breeding purposes.

I will get a pic of her soon. She is looking quite round already. Due the end of Sept.

I'm so excited for you, I love Seren and it sounds like those should be some awesome pups. I'm also relieved that it is not Bounce babies I am having serious lh whippet wants right now and that would be torture for me :lol-sign:

ACooper

AWESOME!

Just based on size and looks, I'd LOVE to get in line for a girl puppy! But based on energy level and needing a sporty outlet.........that's a no :( Ah well, at least I'll get to see them here! :D

Dekka

Just try me..
Not trying to tempt anyone lol. But these should make nice pets, that won't NEED crazy outlets. Well at least the litter should be mostly calmish dogs.

Kaiden has gone off for 'sleep overs' with friends who live in cities who don't have dogs to have a dog for a week or so. He is super relaxed and chill. Seren is far more chill than Kat. I am expecting excellent and fairly non DR temperaments from this litter. Seems moving away from Dekka's dam is good for temerament. Some odd dogs seem to have stemmed from her, even though she was an AMAZING dog herself. Super out going and friendly, not shy in the least.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Thank GOD it's not Bounce. LOL

Yay for little terriers! I play with several at work and get out my awesome training jollys and then go home to my breezey non-terriers (my pit bulls don't count when we're talking JRTs lol).

Probably a good thing it isn't Bounce, I'd have to come steal one. Yay baby JRT. Ben just told me the other day that he likes JRTs. He then tried to tell me they come in black with tan points. I have no idea what breed he was actual thinking about.

Good thing it isnt Bounce there would be a riot at your door for pups! I may just be the one leading them :p

But YEY JRT puppies! I love feisty terriers the soon to be hubs on the other hand...not so much lol.

Members online

No members online now.