Repeal Ontario BSL! Sign the petition!

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
I really don't like online petitions... I'll look through the info and see if there's an e-mail I can contact :)

I haven't heard anything about the ban being repealed for almost years now, and the government hasn't changed so I'm curious as to where this is coming from. I'd be VERY happy if this is accurate, so I'm definitely going to start digging around again!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I really don't like online petitions... I'll look through the info and see if there's an e-mail I can contact :)

I haven't heard anything about the ban being repealed for almost years now, and the government hasn't changed so I'm curious as to where this is coming from. I'd be VERY happy if this is accurate, so I'm definitely going to start digging around again!
There's actually a motion being put forward to repeal the bill, from what I understand. Cheri DiNovo is one of the MPPs behind it.

ETA: My mistake - Randy Hillier is spearheading the nill, with DiNovo's co-sponsorship. So Sweet's petition is legit!

http://www.randyhilliermpp.com/onta...les-bill-to-repeal-breed-specific-legislation

Dekka

Just try me..
There is a FB page about it, and on the bark list they were talking about it. Seems they want people do go down in person to support.

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
Thanks for the details guys, much appreciated. I'm really happy to hear that there is actually something going on. It's been too long since this has been in the spotlight.

Members online

No members online now.