Aura is a Contortionist

jenv101

Bite Club
I swear this dog has no bones in her body the way she contorts herself and flops around all the time:

I'm getting big!

Brother and sister:

Keeping an eye on Riley from the shade:

And a picture of our "Malinois Mafia" from Sunday's walk downtown (dogs left to right: Riley, Aura, Indi (4 years) and Mako (4 months)

Done!

JacksonsMom

OMG, I had to do a double take at the first one, to see where her head was, LOL. What a silly girl.... I love the last one of the Mal Mafia, I wouldn't mess with you all ;) Hehe.

MPP

petperson
I didn't realize how tiny she is until I saw her next to her big brother! What a lovely dog family you have.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Lol! Aura is sooo gorgeous! Both of them are. Violet does the same thing as Aura, especially when she was a puppy!:

It's a little harder for her to do now:

But she manages. It gets really annoying when she's like that, and then she uses you as a spring board, and launches off of your side. x_x

I think it's so cool that you have a bunch of the same breed get together like that! I bet they turn heads! They're so beautiful.

Last edited:

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Ahh, gotta love how those puppies just bennnnd. <3 <3

She's gorgeous. Both of them are!

jenv101

Bite Club
I didn't realize how tiny she is until I saw her next to her big brother! What a lovely dog family you have.
Yeah she is pretty small compared to him. But he is kind of a freak of nature too, and is taller than a normal Mal.

But she manages. It gets really annoying when she's like that, and then she uses you as a spring board, and launches off of your side. x_x

I think it's so cool that you have a bunch of the same breed get together like that! I bet they turn heads! They're so beautiful.
Awww Violet is adorable! Riley does the spring board too, usually on my face if he can :rolleyes:

Next time there might be 6 Mals on our walk if another friend can make it.

Most popular question we got was "Are those German Shepherds?"

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Lol PWCorgi can attest to the fact that Izzy pulls the same position... With her back leg! She's a crazy flexible dog <3 Aura needs to stop growing!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I'm really falling in love with Malinois! You guys have to stop posting pictures >_< lol

Aura is so cute! Most adorable thing I've ever seen. Seriously. :p

Members online

No members online now.