New pics!

Pam111

I took these just now. Ash is getting big. He already outweighs Annabelle. At the vet on Thursday, he was 9.4 lbs and she was 8.6 lbs. He's also getting more yellow, while when I got him, he was more silvery.

Sorry about the floor. The dogs ripped up the cat's feather toy and some cardboard and their toys are all over, as well.

"I wasn't bothering the cat!"

"I'm prettier than dog show dogs."

ACooper

Awe they are so cute Pam! I love that pic where Mittens has his arm around Ash, hehehe, it looks as though he wants to have a heart to heart talk with him! :D

Pam111

Awe they are so cute Pam! I love that pic where Mittens has his arm around Ash, hehehe, it looks as though he wants to have a heart to heart talk with him! :D
Thanks! Mittens loves the dogs. They're always playing together. I'm excited because I'm adopting a kitten. I'm going to look at him today and probably getting him next week. They're all going to love him!

sglord

I love the "Window's dirty cause I lick it." He look so guilty... haha...

thanky, thanky!!!! he's the cutest thing:D:D:D!! his little ears flip flop all over. he's sooo tough too, ggrrrrr that's my toy! hehehehe. i like his name too...pugs are awesome, soooo much dog in that little body:p

Pam111

thanky, thanky!!!! he's the cutest thing:D:D:D!! his little ears flip flop all over. he's sooo tough too, ggrrrrr that's my toy! hehehehe. i like his name too...pugs are awesome, soooo much dog in that little body

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Ash is growing up to be a really handsome Puggy boy. : )

I ADORE Mittens. She's gawjus. My best friend's cat is named Mittens, it's a cute name.

Pam111

Thanks, everyone. The cat is a 10 month old male Ragdoll/Himalayan mix. He's very cuddly and smart and loveable.

Members online

No members online now.