Pre-Game/Pump-Up music suggestions

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Haven't been around much, but wanted to know if anyone had some suggestions! ;) I'm helping make a pre-game CD for the local girls high school soccer team and I'm having major trouble finding some songs for it.

We find a great song that really pumps you up, only to have it ruined by a cuss word. We've got a list that has some Lecrae and a few other artists, but we want some more.

Anyone have suggestions? Songs that get the adrenaline going, but have absolutely no cuss words and the overall message of the song isn't bad. Thanks! :D

milos_mommy

Is it a private school team? I know the local public high schools here play song with swears in them (as long as it's not horrible language) and as far as songs with good overall messages...I'm pretty sure "Get Low" and "Mercy" were just played at the local football game...

Anyway:
Stronger - Kanye West
Brooklyn Go Hard - Jay-Z ft. Santogold
Life Is A Highway
Party Rock Anthem
It's Time - Imagine Dragons
Satellites - Cherry Monroe
Smooth - Rob Thomas ft Santana
Powerful Stuff - Sean Hayes
Blister In The Sun - Violent Femmes
Runnin' Down A Dream - Tom Petty
How Far We've Come - Matchbox 20
Kids - MGMT

those are just a few I listen to when I need to get pumped for something, if you like any of them I could probably list more in a similar style/genre

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Thanks for the suggestions so far! I look them up soon to see if they'll work :)

Milo's Mommy, nope not a private school. They CAN play songs with swear words in them (think there was some in there last year), but we don't listen to music with curse words or such in it (99% of my music is christian music - love me some Lecrae rap!). Plus, I'm thinking if my pastor (who is also the soccer coach) showed up with a cd with swear words on it.... yeah, might not look too good ;)

AliciaD

On second thought...
Fighter by Christina Aguilera

Obviously, haha. That song makes me want to run down bad guys and wrestle guns away from them.

Members online

No members online now.