Dog "breeds" you hate to love

JacksonsMom

Ok, I can't help it. There is just something I love about a Goldendoodle (especially the small ones). Yup it's not a real breed, but I don't care... THAT FACE.

Red.Apricot

Zobbies.

Small, lowslung, ulgy-cute mutts with bad attitudes. They make my boyfriend go all gushy, which makes me go all gushy, lol. We were helping our friends move last night, and their new across the street neighbors have a little black chi mix that was peeing on everything in the neighbor's front yard and we were both like TOO CUTE.

Kat09Tails

*Now with Snark*
Papitese

Mini schnoodles - the ones that end up looking schnauzerish with poodle coloring and temperament

On the purebred front - I really like berners and dobes. I just don't think I could deal with the heartbreak of short lives and sudden deaths.

Last edited:

Saeleofu

I really want a malinois, but I really don't. I just want to work with one sometime. On the other hand, maybe some day I will be ready for one.

I always want all the crazy, drivey dogs at work. Nobody else wants anything to do with them, but I want to take them all home and play agility and tug and all the other fun tihngs high drive dogs can do for hours lol.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
We have a Morkie Poo at work that I absolutely love. He's so far off from your typical small designer dog - he's extremely active, ballsy and fun! I'd love a little guy like him.

BostonBanker

I can't think of a one. I adore, for example, the border staffy and border stack - but I don't feel guilty for it. There are a lot of breeds I love but know I never want - but again, I don't "hate" that I love them.

I have a lot more breeds that I hate that I hate (well, don't like - I don't 'hate' them). Breeds that I know are nice dogs, but Drive. Me. Up. A. Wall.

SaraB

I know I will end up with a rescue doodle at some point. There's just something about those huge fluffy teddy bears that I love!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Yeah I seem to like a lot of the Border Collie X type dogs but I don't hate that I like them lol

That Goldendoodle in the OP is super cute though lol. Totally not for me so no need to hate but still very cute.

Also...Kims and Websters. Which I hate only because I can't get another of either :p

Members online

No members online now.