Puppy millers shoot 80 dogs.

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
Argh, the AR people are going to go batsh*t over this, and I don't blame them. Those poor dogs, and those revolting people. I defend the right of someone to shoot their own dog, so long as it is humane, but that's not what they were doing . .. they were dodging the law by killing the very animals it was meant to protect. Animals that could have been saved. Ugh.

ufimych

This is a dog breeding industry. Many are critical of so-called backyard breeder. An awesome figure. A lot more dogs are bred by puppy mills. They are hard to define. Some keep only five or a dozen of dogs, but they keep them for money and treat them exactly the same way. They ship puppies to their new homes so the buyer cannot see what is behind their glowing ads. When you plan to buy a new puppy, always investigate and select the right breeder. Do not condone puppy mill type commercial breeder. A person with only one female may be called a backyard breeder by some, but quality of his dog and his care of it may be excellent. The best breeder is one, who has good dogs and he is using them for work or for fun and knows them well.

ttwillow

We need to get through to the puppy buyers to stop buying puppies! Adopt dont shop. PMs and BYB would go out of bisiness faster than shooting 80 dogs takes if no one would buy their produce. Supply and demand.

If you have to have a puppy, do your homework and find a reputable breeder. Otherwise the blood of these 80 dogs and countless others are on your hands.

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
Willow: Pretty much everyone here has a rescue, a dog from a reputatable breeder, or has learned their lesson, so there is no need to lecture us on it. We know. Indeed, because many of us are, or know, reputable breeders, we are just as opposed to this as you, maybe more so, because this sort of crap gives everyone involved with breeding dogs a bad name. Scumbags do this sort of thing, and reputable breeders end up paying the price when panicked legislation is passed.

Ufimych: You're preaching to the choir :(

ACooper

:(

Such a sad waste, not just talking about the pups, I am also talking about the humans involved as well.

bubbatd

Horrible !!! I HATE Puppy Mills !!!!! Never buy a puppy without inspecting the property !

Members online

No members online now.