The Venting Thread

k9krazee

Don't normally post in here but just found out yesterday my neighbor died. 50 years old women with a husband and two kids (both early 20s) and she just died in her sleep.

Completely in shock. They're our only neighbors and I grew up playing with her boys every single day and over at their house all the time growing up. We've grown apart but I still would talk to her every time I saw her and liked her a ton. Last time I talked to her she was telling me all about her boys and what they were doing and I could just see how proud she was and it hurts so much to think she's not going to see them grow up even more.

I feel so awful for them and I hate that I grew apart enough from the rest of the family that I don't even feel comfortable going over there. The wake is Saturday though, so we'll be going to that.

Just, really sad and makes me hold my family close.
So sorry, Linds. I lost my 46 year old friend suddenly last Thursday. It sucks. You never know what turn life'll bring--here one minute, gone the next. :( Extra ((((hugs))))))

StillandSilent--so sorry for your loss too :(

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
Don't normally post in here but just found out yesterday my neighbor died. 50 years old women with a husband and two kids (both early 20s) and she just died in her sleep.

Completely in shock. They're our only neighbors and I grew up playing with her boys every single day and over at their house all the time growing up. We've grown apart but I still would talk to her every time I saw her and liked her a ton. Last time I talked to her she was telling me all about her boys and what they were doing and I could just see how proud she was and it hurts so much to think she's not going to see them grow up even more.

I feel so awful for them and I hate that I grew apart enough from the rest of the family that I don't even feel comfortable going over there. The wake is Saturday though, so we'll be going to that.

This hits very close to home for me. My mom just turned 50 earlier this year. Both my brother and I are early 20's.....

I'm so sorry :(

Sekah

The Monster.
Yep. My mom died when she was in her early 50s. My dad when he was 60. Things can change so quickly.

Sorry for your loss, Linds.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Lost my Aunt the same way last year. :( One day she's coming up with ideas for my wedding, the next, she's just gone. It was hard.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word

(((HUGS))) I'm so sorry for your loss. My Grandpa died before 60, from a heart attack. I never got to see him.

If you want to discuss things, just discuss it. If you want to ask questions, ask them. Many people on this forum have YEARS of experience training dogs of all kinds to do all sorts of things...
My friend meant that YOU would ask questions. Then we might figure out better what to discuss about. Is there for example something you want to know about us or Lotta?

It's also so that we are a little bad at figuring out what to discuss about. That's why we sometimes suggested that you would ask us something and we would answer to those questions. She has tried to see what kind of threads there are in this forum. It's difficult to figure out that way what to discuss about.

We told in another thread that my friend would not want to make meat broth by herself because she is a vegetarian...//....She do feed Lotta meat. They sell many kind of good-quality wet food for dogs here that includes meat.
That comment was mostly about this: My friend didn't remember to mention it, but some of you thought that she doesn't feed Lotta meat. She wasn't asking for advice that time.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Work people. Omg work people.

I am getting so sick of having to not speak about what I'm doing because apparently all my workflows suck and it just 'makes her scared if we change things without telling her'.

I wish Petco was closer. Or that I wasn't such a pansy driver who could handle driving to the top of the hill. I just want to bring home Betta Fish and Mice!

*blackrose

*sigh*

Now the truck's breaks aren't working. I think it is just an issue with the break fluid level (I was driving in town today and went from having "normal" breaks to having no resistance and having to slam the pedal down to break slowly), but if it is something that actually needs repairs, we're screwed, because that is my only form of transport right now. Ugh. Then our only car will be Michael's Chevy Cavalier that is going to just stop moving one day without warning, or have something go horribly wrong and kill him on his daily commute. (Not to mention it is a manual and I couldn't drive it even if I wanted to.)

Come on, freaking car insurance, get your act together and hurry up and pay off my freaking totaled car. I need a new one yesterday!

Dekka

Just try me..
Sorry for your loss Linds, my cousin died last year out of no where. He was in his early 40s. Its so hard when it happens out of the blue!

My friend meant that YOU would ask questions. Then we might figure out better what to discuss about. Is there for example something you want to know about us or Lotta?
To be honest not really anything. Thats not really how forums work. No one really asks questions of Dekka :rofl1: I mean Dekka has done some pretty stellar stuff and when I was more active I would get the odd specific training question. But people don't ask me about my dog.

Forums are where you go to share things and ask questions to help you with YOUR dog. Not have people ask you questions to help you with your dog. We share what we want of our lives and our dogs. Most of the questions asked are asked through PMs.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Specifically said I had a problem with one of the applicants.
They interviewed her anyway, I reiterated again I would prefer anybody else but her.

That's the one they're hiring.

Fine, do whatever you want, I'm trying to find a new job to quit anyway. It's already been made clear my opinions don't mean anything around here, why change it now?

Also she's like five feet tall, if that.
I am apparently a ****ing Amazonian.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Perfect temp outside. I sat outside for about 5 minutes. Probably got 10-15 mosquito bites. **** you mosquitos.

Now I'm back inside. :(

Brattina88

I walked 4mi with the kids at work. And then I swam. Then I thought it would be a cool idea to mow since it's cooled off. My riding mower died about half way through and I had to use the push mower to finish the rest. Yard whyyousobig? Thankfully my dad was able to fix my mower so I didn't have to push it back into the shed. I'm a good tired :)

That's not really a vent it's more like a success lol

...But... I used bug spray and I still have 4 mosquito bites. And I'm allergic, so they're like golf ball sized and they HURT and itch and ow :(

*blackrose

Whelp, the truck's brake line is broken. Awesome.

So now we either pay to have it repaired and pay for a rental car in the mean time ($25 a day) with our new car down payment money, or buy new cars with my $20,000 loan still not taken care of. (Which should be soon. But I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop and have that not be so. Because that is how life works.)

*sigh*

*blackrose

My gut gets angry with whiskey. This makes me sad. :( I love whiskey. I don't know why it has decided to hate it.

*blackrose

Thought I had most of my CDs on my computer...no. No I did not. Now I have to remember what CDs I had and figure out a way to get high quality music downloaded to burn new CDs. Unfortuantely, a lot of them were more obscure than others. Had a few I had shipped from overseas as they weren't being sold here and they cost me quiet a bit more than a normal CD would have.

Stupid car thief.

Members online

No members online now.