Puppy Invasion 2013

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Because puppies.

Aaaaand a whole year of awesome starts NOW!

:banana::banana::banana:

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Puppy Siri will not be coming home until May-ish.

But I'm reading Leslie McDevitt's Control Unleashed: Puppy Edition and taking ALL the notes!

SpringerLover

I will not participate. Except to show your puppy in APDT puppy level, because the MMBC is the bestest.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Puppy Siri will not be coming home until May-ish.

But I'm reading Leslie McDevitt's Control Unleashed: Puppy Edition and taking ALL the notes!
I read that! You'll already do more than you realised! That's what I found. I don't think I ever finished it.... Lol.

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
If I get a Stafford puppy I already know where I will get her from. The breeder's sister just had a litter in Norway. This pups are 1/2 siblings to the dog that will be my girl's dam (the bitch in this picture is my future puppy's granddam... Does anyone understand what I'm trying to say?). Any way... PUPPIIIIEEEEESSS!!!!!

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
I got that wrong, the dam is my future puppy's dam's sister. So she is my future puppy's aunt and these are my future puppy's cousins. I mean... POSSIBLE future puppy.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
You guys may or may not have heard lol.. but I'm getting a PUPPEH!!

I'm going to pick up puppy on the 14th :D only 7 days away!

Now he just needs a name! lol

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Ah, I desperately want that book-Control Unleashed Puppy Program-how awesome is it?
I may have to give myself a christmas present, hehe.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Ah, I desperately want that book-Control Unleashed Puppy Program-how awesome is it?
I may have to give myself a christmas present, hehe.
It's a well written, fun, informative book.
That said, it is very obviously marketed for performance puppies so much of it seems a bit lost on me lol I find myself skipping quite a few pages/stories all about agility pups

Aleron

The Aussie puppies are both really nice looking! Fran are you showing in conformation too?

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
The Aussie puppies are both really nice looking! Fran are you showing in conformation too?
Thank you :) and nope.. I mean, I have no plans to. Perhaps if something happened around Boston I would give it a shot though

I won't be neutering him regardless so who knows lol maybe we will try a show or two

Aleron

Thank you :) and nope.. I mean, I have no plans to. Perhaps if something happened around Boston I would give it a shot though

I won't be neutering him regardless so who knows lol maybe we will try a show or two
I think Aussie people are gonna see these pups and be like "so who's this?'" :cool: Really lovely puppies, very balanced looking and I love their compactness and outlines. They're gonna be lookers for sure! And...red merles and Tri's are two of my most favorite dog colors (wouldn't guess that from my dogs would you?).

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Sigh, you people. Definitely not helping my puppy fever. We're adding at least one other dog in 2013, but he or she will probably be around a year old, and not "my" dog, that one will be Rick's. The next "my" dog won't be until late 2013/early 2014.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
lol you would think puppy being a boy would stop me from buying things with bows?
Nope.

he is going to look so dapper in his bow tie!!

Members online

No members online now.