My dog's in trouble!

Kimbers

I took Kailey on a nice, long walk this evening and ended up passing a bus stop near the sketchy apartments. There's always a ton of trash on the ground, so I didn't think anything of it when Kailey started sniffing the ground. When I told her it was time to hustle her bustle, I noticed her nibbling at something.
At first, I thought she was just licking a sandwich bag, but when I took it out of her mouth, I saw that it was a bundle of saran wrap. The ends had been burned together and it was packed with powdery green stuff. She'd put a hole in the bag, so the musky smell erupted into the air.
And that's when it hit me: Kailey has a drug problem!

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Eek! Snipe was basically high on pot when she came to us - took her 2 weeks to get totally back to normal (for her)!

Doberluv

DON'T DO THAT TO ME!!!!!!! You're going to give the old woman a stroke! I thought something terrible had happened.:yikes:

I'm sooooo relieved she's okay. She is okay, isn't she? What the heck was that?

Kimbers

Eek! Snipe was basically high on pot when she came to us - took her 2 weeks to get totally back to normal (for her)!
Do you know how she got high? That must've been an interesting two weeks, though. Haha!

And the stuff was just weed. I guess powder wasn't quite the right word, but, ya' know, it was finely grated.

Yep, pupster is fine. Don't think she actually ate any, plus it was barely more than a teaspoon in the bag.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Inhaled - she reeked of pot smoke. The people she used to live with were definitely pot smokers. She was really chill for those two weeks, then *bam!* wild, crazy energy that hasn't left. ;)

Barbara!

Dogs are pretty funny when they eat weed. That may be crossing some ethical boundary, but it's true. Lol.

ACooper

Inhaled - she reeked of pot smoke. The people she used to live with were definitely pot smokers. She was really chill for those two weeks, then *bam!* wild, crazy energy that hasn't left. ;)
And maybe that's why they let her do it! :lol-sign: Maybe she had a doctor's note stating it was for medical reasons?! LOL

(you know I'm kidding right?)

StillandSilent

We once had a dog dumped off to board at the daycare by a frustrated mother who was taking her son (the dogs owner) to rehab. The dog was old and scared.

The next day we got a phone call from the son himself, telling us that Snoopy may have gotten into his stash of pills.

Snoopy was high for three days. I mean, droopy eyes, slow movements, just had that whhaaat? look to him. It was kind of cute, in a really sad way.

And yes, we took Snoopy to the vet to make sure he wasn't in danger.

Happily, Snoopy and Dad are now doing well and both completely clean.

Members online

No members online now.