Do you like any of these dog chews?

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
For some reason bully sticks, hooves, and pig ears have always freaked me out. I don't mind raw bones or anything, though. My dogs used to get rawhide before I learned how indigestible and unhealthy they were. SO no rawhides for them anymore.
The only pain is when people get rawhide for my dogs for the holidays..
They love big cow bones that clean their teeth.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
I just found something really scary, while doing an Ebay search for bull sticks...

http://cgi.ebay.com/bull-penis-taxi...469QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item230087723158

That just takes it way too far. D:< ewwgross!

My pups love bully sticks & texas toothpicks, by Merrick. I don't feed cow hooves, because they are sooo hard & brittle. Lamb & Pig ears, I feel, are ok if given sparingly. Of course... they eat raw meaty bones everyday so chews aren't needed, they're just occasional.

I agree with Mom - I stay away from this stuff, it makes me nervous. Colt is the strongest chewer I have ever seen. He shreds those rope toys and downs a greenie in a split second. Occasionally, I get a sterilized bone filled with something. I pretty much stick to Kongs or biscuit type treats. If I get the really big ones, they keep him busy for awhile if he's interested - sometimes he's not. Frankly, I think I should just offer up my Pottery Barn rug to him as sort of a sacrificial offering - is that expensive enough for a "Prince Prissy Pants"? He has champagne taste and a beer drinkers wallet when it comes to chewing stuff up....

Members online

No members online now.