Lucy has gone to a new home :-(

LauraLeigh

Remember the Min Pin I rescued?

It was looking like she may stay, we really had fallen in love with her..... And were looking for a home but not terribly hard... Though if we kept her we knew that would be it for a while and we'd not have room to rescue anymore or for the Austrailian Cattle Dog Jeff hopes for down the road....

Well, we have friends who have been over a lot lately and they have fallen in love with her ( And her them! ) bad manners and all! (We have been working with her, this dog was never taught ANY manners or a recall at all!) they took her home Sunday for a trial, if it works out she will have an awesome home, with a big fenced yard to work on her amazing recall.... If not she comes home with us permanently and we stop looking...

Gonna miss her!!!

ACooper

I agree with Renee.......at least you'll get to love her in person since she's with good friends! So I hope it works out with them, that way you get the best of both worlds! LOL

LauraLeigh

That's likely the only reason we were able to part with her! I have had dogs here far lonager that I did not get near as attached to!!! Next to Scandal she has been the hardest one for me to willingly part with... Even though I knew that was the plan!

We tend to end up with dogs in need because so many know we won't turn them away, and know how I feel about the shelters around here.. We have had more strays we have rescued than likely is normal, a friend pointed out that it may even be that people know "where" to drop cats and dogs in the area...

It's probably fortuitous that Kharma is such an empress and Tallulah is hot --- and Bimmer is unlikely to put up with another male dog in the same vicinity as HIS harem or I'd be in the same boat, Laura :)

Doberluv

Aww..that sounds great. I think it is the next best thing if your friends want to keep her and work with her. She sounds like a neat little dog that just needs some work. If it doesn't work out, you get her back and I bet you'd be thrilled with that too. Best of luck for her and your friends.

Members online

No members online now.