It's FRIDAY

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
Wooo it's the start of Easter holidays! Basically I get an entire MONTH off of university. :) This weekend I haven't really got much planned. The boyfriend is coming over and we'll probably just hang out.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Also... thanks Taqroy for inadvertantly making my decision for me about dinner tonight lol.

I had some nice pulled pork frozen down in the freezer from the last batch I made. Perfect for dinner tonight :D

Now I wish it was dinner time because I can already taste it :p

k9krazee

It's my weekend 'on' at work, so I'll hang out with Jack and hope the weekend doesn't get crazy busy. I'm busy running preparing for a 10K in a couple weeks and crocheting a hat for a colleague that's leaving soon.

Dogs6

Plus One
Was supposed to be jumping the horse either today or tomorrow but the silly bugger managed to pull a shoe off so that's been cancelled and we might go for a "gentle" (I try to keep to a walk/trot and the horse that hasn't been cantered in a week tries to sneak in a gallop) hack along the beach with Taz. We have to go to the pet store at some point as well so I might take Aura. After that I'm not really doing anything but exercising the dogs/ searching boarding kennels/ searching for a summer job.

On Sunday I'll be sorting out my notes from the last 2 years of school so that I'll be ready to start studying on Monday.

My weekend sounds so fun!! lol

Doberluv

I already started my week end last night. My daughter, some of her friends and I went to happy hour for Emily's b-day. She's 32! Gawd...she's getting so old. (what does that make me?) :eek: Then we went to a karaoke place in Seattle. We both sing and have so much fun together. She has some really nice friends. They think I'm "cool." :p (I think they mean for an old gal) LOL. Funny.

So, I'm hanging out at her place while she's at work, which was hard for her to go this morning. We stayed up pretty late. I've been doing a bunch of her laundry that's piled up and cleaning her place (floors, bathroom, kitchen etc) so when she comes home, she'll be pleased. So, tonight we'll probably just chill and watch a movie or something. Then maybe tomorrow, something fun in Seattle I guess.

Hope you all have a good week end. It sounds like you have some good things planned. Whether it's something exciting or a much needed rest, it's all good. And especially nice after you've been working hard all week. :)

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I'll be craving pulled pork (thanks, guys :mad:).
Nothing terribly exciting. I'm ordering a camera today so for the next who-knows-how-many days I'll be spazzing and wondering when it'll be here, and I'll be working a lot with Fable.

SpringerLover

Last night I worked!

Today I'm going to see the car that's been in pieces all winter and is now resembling a car again. Then HIKING with Lauren!

Maybe play Settlers of Catan tonight?

Probably going to Sara's tomorrow night!

Glad I'm not the only one who does NOTHING on the weekends! I just want to relax at home. But I work this weekend, probably taking the dogs out Sunday. Letting my poor caged up rats run my bedroom for the weekend.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Hunger Games for a 3rd time tonight! :cool: And for tomorrow I realized I have a store meeting booooo so I'll have to go to that I guess. Might go to my friend's for a study session, my internet is down till Monday so that makes it complicated to look things up. My phone is good for visiting Chaz but that's it lol.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I worked this morning, have been watching Code Geass with my sister for about two hours (she's never seen it before, so we're powering through the seasons LOL), then I work again, then more Code Geass this evening...tomorrow is church, then work. The ferret and hamster cages need to be dealt with at some point, too, probably this evening.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I cancelled my camera out of concern that if there's something wrong with Fable's incision I might need more money for antibiotics or lancing, so basically I've been just been watching her, playing with her, and trying to do some elementary training in the least distracting of places, 24/7 because she can't be out of my sight long, lol. Oh, plus making sure Millie gets some special time with me, too. This weekend is 100% dogs. :)

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Day 3 of our agility trial. Bringing Stryder and Tsuki; Stryder so my friends can marvel in his sexiness, Tsuki for some more trial socialization.

Members online

No members online now.