Hello from Ireland

dogsarep2

Well I'm glad to see that there are lots of dog people out there in the wide wide world. This is the first forun/chat room I'v ever joined. I have a beautifull girl dog called Charlee, a x husky/german shepard whom I adore..and I've started a project this Christmas about dogs and need to get the word out......and i love talking about dogs to other dog parents who understand...most of my friends and family are not dog parents and they just don't understand.
Mary

Katkoota

cRaZy AbOuT DOGS
Welcome to this forum, Mary. I think that you are in the right place where you can talk about your dog and listen to other dog owners.
Believe me, You will love this site..:d

Welcome again, I am looking forward to meeting your Charlee :)

B

brock23

Wow Ireland! Welcome.

I am fortunate enough to be be making my first trip to Ireland in about a month. The 50% Irish in me is sure to come out.

Hi Mary, welcome to the forum. I think it would be awesome to visit Ireland someday. I am new here too and have had a good experience so far! About your attachment, do you have a picture upload somewhere on the web? You need the url from that to post your picture. http://photobucket.com/ is a good place to upload pictures to share here. Looking foward to meeting Charlee as well!

bonster

Disappointed :(
Hello and welcome. My folk are from Ireland.
This is a great forum - I'm sure you'll love it here!

Members online

No members online now.