Snapshot from your day

GoingNowhere

Today in a nutshell:

I finally come home from school and am like "Yay Booooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!" and Boo says "please go away."

Rooster Tail walking in front of me on our way back to the car. It got really hot today, so the dog and I hopped in the car, blasted the AC, went to the pet store and bought goodies, found out the pet store carries Fromm now and then left.

Toller_08

I really like this thread!

One more from me tonight. I just really liked it. Plus they both look so good after a bath/blow dry!

Kootenay

Seriously awesome thread.

Here's my snapshot from the day...Jasper loathes cuddling with other dogs/animals (he tolerates with humans but doesn't love it usually), or even having anything come near him when he's trying to sleep, so imagine my surprise today when I saw this...

RD

Are you dead yet?
Posting this one in particular because Sael and I have the same shoes. Colliedog with me, taking a break under a bridge during our run.

Grab

From yesterday, but Brooks and I practiced some sits and downs outside the grocery store

DJEtzel

This is from yesterday, but too funny not to post here! This was voluntary, by the way. I know it looks like I shoved him in, but I did not. He is just a poor jumper. :p

DSC_2622 by DJetzel, on Flickr

Merlin got a new backpack today. I really like it! There was a heatwave in Boston (it's like 90 degrees) so he didn't get to wear it out of the store but I really like it!
Is that the Approach? Looks like they got a new color! Sir has an approach and it's a lighter blue.. :confused:

Equinox

I want an Onyx, please. She is really the cutest <3

This was our house a few days ago.

We/the hamsters were doing this (cage cleaning day, poor guys had mites):

The Squirrel was doing this:

And Trent was expressing Woe (ignore the mess, we were going to throw that couch away years ago but he claimed it, so we keep all of our junk there... including him :p )

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
It was a hang-out-in-the-yard-and-eat-a-raw-trachea kind of day

And Juno's beautiful mug on display at the store where we purchased our raw tracheas

(You don't need to know the exact location I shop at :p)

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I hate petco (small business FOHEVA) but needed a scale..

Merlin weighs 40 LBS!
MY BABY!!

Members online

No members online now.