Whatcha doing for dinner?

Taqroy

I'm hungry but I can't figure out what I want. Tell me what you're having so that I can decide (or at least stew in my own envy).

Lyzelle

Baked chicken and stuffing, here. It's one of Jin's favorite meals, so it's one we have pretty often.

Fran27

Leftover shepherd's pie (pretty much layered mashed potatoes, ground beef cooked with tomato paste so it's not dry, peas, and more mashed potatoes).

One of the only pregnancy symptoms I have is an ever changing list of food aversions. This basically means I just wait until my brain and body agree on something that sounds edible and then send my husband out to get it.

jenv101

Bite Club
One of the only pregnancy symptoms I have is an ever changing list of food aversions. This basically means I just wait until my brain and body agree on something that sounds edible and then send my husband out to get it.
Lol that is how I spent quite a few weeks too!

Not sure what we are doing yet but probably some sort of takeout. Maybe pizza.

milos_mommy

I've been sick all day so right now trying to keep down some water.

Mom and Dad are going to applebees and are getting me chicken fingers and applesauce, so hopefully that.

Sumones' in the kitchen with Dinah, Sumones' in the kitchen I kno-oh-oh-oh, Sumones' in the kitchen wit Dinaaaahhhhh, Strummin on the old banjo. Fee-fi-fiddlie-ei-o, fee-fi-fiddle-ei-o.....

Sorry LOL.

Um, Dominos. Two medium pizzas + cheesy bread for $19.99 deal. And we have soda at home. Yay.

Members online

No members online now.