Who Wants a Corgi!!

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Corgi - Free to a good home. Trained, bad hips, bad shoulders, can no longer do anything he was taught. Allergic to everything. Hates everything. Very mean little dog.

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
Corgi - Free to a good home. Trained, bad hips, bad shoulders, can no longer do anything he was taught. Allergic to everything. Hates everything. Very mean little dog.
You know, I love Corgis . . . but I think I might pass on that offer . . .

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
I still have him, he's still allergic to everything, he still hates everything, he's still free to a home.

Gonzo, send me your addy and I'll drop him off at fedex tomorrow.

Sch3Dana

Workin' Dog
I think he's fit in fine here with my old boy. They can enjoy hating each other day in and day out! And my boy has so many sore spots these days I can't even tell which leg he is limping on :(

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
I still have him, he's still allergic to everything, he still hates everything, he's still free to a home.

Gonzo, send me your addy and I'll drop him off at fedex tomorrow.
LAWLS! 1234 Lalala St, Neverland, Middle Earth.

You know I would... I just love grumpy old Corgis. They have the sassiest personalities. ; D I need pics, first and foremost.

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
LAWLS! 1234 Lalala St, Neverland, Middle Earth.
Gonz, whatcha think? Send him to that addy with no return addy given??
:p

Dana, it does sound like a perfect match!!

Paige, did your sheltie try to eat the only dog he ever loved? Cuz if not, then they aren't really alike after all. ;)

*sigh*

Chanda, thanks, but in actuality, he's with me till the day he dies. Which may be sooner rather than later at the rate he's going...:yikes:

Members online

No members online now.