5/52 Technical and Conceptual Photography Challenge

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
This week we're moving on with a conceptual shot. All are welcome to join, non-Dslr may have fun with this as well!

Your challenge this week is:

"Should not be here"

This is a shot that should take some thought, make this interesting. What would make a great and compelling shot?

Again, you may or may not use your dogs in this challenge.

When you are finished you'll post the final product here. You'll post 1 final image.

Not a lot of explanation this week, this can be a very cool shot but it's also extremely fun to see where people go with it so I don't want to guide too much.

Have fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

SaraB

I'm hoping to tackle this one this weekend. I have a lame idea, so if I don't come up with something better, that's what I'll do.

Snark

Mutts to you
I wonder if we all have the same lame idea... :D

Also planning on shooting something this weekend, hope it works out.

I wish my old dog was still with me, she'd regularly put a whole cat in her mouth and hold it there for fun :) but my current dogs don't, well one doesn't and the other one would actually be eating the cat if I let her.

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
Too bad I didn't take this picture with the SLR, but all I had was my cell phone. Dogs should not be on coffee tables!

Kimbers

Ack, I have so many ideas but no camera!
Oh well. It'll be loads of fun to see where other people take this.

I thought about going to a "freezin for no reason" event today and take some pictures, but it's 1 in the afternoon and -4 air temp. Windchills are in the -20 and below range so they cancelled it. So no crazy people jumping into icy water today.

Oh well, we're getting ready to head out of town for a concert, maybe inspiration will strike me on the way down there :confused:

Members online

No members online now.