What is Daisy?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Just curious more than anything.

She's my grandparents' dog. Approx 2 years old and gotten from another farm. She's a little tubby but I can't see how she manages to not be a stick... I think some of it is just her awkward build. She's like a barrel on legs. She is probably the most hyperactive dog I've ever met (and that's saying a lot). She spends all her day running at full speed around the farm. She's a goof and a complete bulldozer of a dog. Bouncy, silly, playful, seems pretty smart too.

I was told she had pit bull in her but I'm not sure how said person knew that. I can see it at some angles and then at others I totally cannot see it at all.

She has the prettiest eyes ever.

3 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Not going to win any conformation shows for sure... lol

2 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

pretty by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_1148 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_1145 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Awww

DSC_1141 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Erm...supermutt?

From some angles she kinda reminds me of my SIL's dog...kinda...
Doesn't help that I don't have much in the way of pics of my SIL's dog though lol

Kinda hard to tell but she's built like a MACK truck. This is when she was super skinny (for her built). She's also built rather awkwardly...this is as close as she gets to jumping, though she runs everywhere.

For size comparison:

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Oh I should add that the dog is supposedly a Boxer X Border Collie but that is unverified to say that least.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
She's got springs built into her, I swear. I was out stargazing one night and it is very hard with Daisy bouncing up in your face or nipping your heel all the time.

She's about knee high on me (I'm 5'4"). I wouldn't even try to guess a weight on her- she's so dense! She could lose a couple pounds but honestly not much. She bunny hopped straight into my lap and it was like being hit with a ton of bricks!

I think her face is sooo pretty. It's so funny how serious she looks in these pics because she's absolutely the goofiest dog I've met.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I think she has some sort of bully breed in her, but other than that, I have no idea. She has beautiful eyes!

Members online

No members online now.