Hark! A woof!

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Woohoo! Zeus finally barked today! I was walking him when another dog-walker came by the other side of the street. The other dog started lunging, barking and growling. Zeus stared at it a moment, and then he woofed! It was only one bark, but at least I know he isn't mute. I was seriously starting to worry, LoL.

RD

Are you dead yet?
LOL. I certainly don't have any problems with my dogs being 'too quiet'.. rofl.

Congrats on one woof! See if you love it as much when it turns into 100 woofs. :D

keyodie

Keyozilla
lol...when we first got Charlie, he was silent, but he barked when he was playing with our friends' dog.

bubbatd

I loved it when my pups found their first " woof " then looked around to see who did it !

Doberluv

Well, that's great! (I guess) LOL.

When I first got Chulita Chihuahua, she didn't utter one vocalization for about 2 months. I thought, "Now here's a great Chihuahua. She doesn't yap. What's all the talk about Chihuahuas yapping?" LOL. She's since made up for that lost time many times over.

It will be interesting to see how Zeus develops....if he continues with just an occasional woof or if he decides he likes the sound and repeats and repeats and repeats. LOL.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
RD said:
Congrats on one woof! See if you love it as much when it turns into 100 woofs. :D
LoL! I don't see that happening. The same situation happened during this morning's walk, and he didn't say a thing. He's over a year old and this is the first woof I've ever heard from him. Oh well, I guess there's nothing wrong with quiet.

Members online

No members online now.