My little JRT in the Flowers...

Brandyb

Ok - this is my first attempt at putting a background on my work (besides just a colour). And even though its not the most detailed (I wanted to keep the eye on the dog not whats around her) and its a little lighter than the photo I worked off of, I'm pretty pleased with how this turned out. Especially since she's my little baby!
6"x9" prismacolored coloured pencils on 100lb vellium paper.
Thanks for looking!!! :)

Snark

Mutts to you
Very nice! And she's such a cutie, anyway.

I have to ask... are your walls covered with portraits of her, like mine are with portraits of our furkids? :D

Brandyb

Thanks guys! I appriciate the comments!! :)
And Snark, I have an extensive "Brandy" collection - LOL...and everytime I start a new one hubby does the "sigh" and says, "You're drawing her again!?" He says I'm obsessed ... I guess he's probably right - hehe.

Snark

Mutts to you
Thanks guys! I appriciate the comments!! :)
And Snark, I have an extensive "Brandy" collection - LOL...and everytime I start a new one hubby does the "sigh" and says, "You're drawing her again!?" He says I'm obsessed ... I guess he's probably right - hehe.
Well, it's not YOUR fault she's the perfect model! Lol!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
A person should chose to draw what they know best...of course you could always suggest your husband go sit in front of the flowers:D Nice drawing;)

Brandyb

Thank you very much Shay!! :)

"A person should chose to draw what they know best...of course you could always suggest your husband go sit in front of the flowers Nice drawing"

Oh my God, that's hilarious Smkie!!!!! LOLOLOLOL
I think that I will suggest that next time he says anything!!!! That would make for an interesting portrait - LOL!!
Thanks for the compliment! :)

Members online

No members online now.