Off to the vets......

bubbatd

Checked for tattoo too . Yes, he could be a show dog but we've covered all avenues . A gal from rescue came to see him today and thought he was great . This has been attacked from many sides. Unless I hear something tomorrow , he's going into rescue tomorrow night . Yes , he will be neutered . ( I won't turn him over if they don't ) and if he is show dog , it's their loss for not putting more into finding him . If he was left in tact for breeding purposes , then some BYB just lost and the Pug world gained . As to the ones who lost their dog a month ago , I really don't think that he is theirs . They must have found theirs .... I really can't remember if it was male or female . So the flea bitten , buggy eyed snorter has one more night curled up with Grammy tonight . He sure scoffed down his huge dinner ..... kibble, 1/4 can Alpo and green beans laced with a little bacon grease and a little egg white . Poor little guy .... when my neighbour and rescue gal came over today .... ( in front yard ) he stuck to me like glue. I wish him well !

bubbatd

Honey, I love all dogs . But whether big or small I just can't afford 2 dogs now . He is a cute small lover .... he knows he's loved as long as he's with me , as any dog would be . Believe me , even if was a Retriever I couldn't keep it . I'm just a Grammy until they find their forever home .

showpug

Honey, I love all dogs . But whether big or small I just can't afford 2 dogs now . He is a cute small lover .... he knows he's loved as long as he's with me , as any dog would be . Believe me , even if was a Retriever I couldn't keep it . I'm just a Grammy until they find their forever home .
I hear ya. He's one lucky puglet for the time he does get at Grammy's house.:)

bubbatd

Well Puggy dog is gone . What a morning !! Started at 7:30 AM when the door bell rang . Bill ,who found the dog ,came by to say that a lady from our Neighborhood Watch group knew the house where the people lived who lost their pup a month ago . Then the lady called and said she'd pick me and Pug up at 9 AM to go check . She came by , but said she went there and their dog was found . In the meantime , Pug rescue called to say they'd pick the pup up tonight . Then Bill called and said he'd take the dog . So I called rescue to cancel . Then ( takes breath ) Bill calls and said he'd been thinking it over , and would the dog be alright being left alone from 7:30 AM until after 6:30 PM. I told him no , but that rescue had a home for him .Then I call rescue back !! To make this shorter ... rescue knew of a family that just had one of their 2 pugs PTS... they wanted this pug , then were told he had a home .....then that he's available again . They are thrilled and rescue came a few minutes ago. So he has a loving home and Ollie and I have the bed for ourselves tonight . Believe me , the last two days has been going around in circles with six people involved !!! It's over !! AMEN.

Saje

Island dweller
Holy cow grammy! What an adventure! I bet you had fun while he was there :D Glad he's got a good home now. Good work!

Well, Im sure it was hectic... but you probably enjoyed every moment of it!

Glad he has a new home that will treat him well.

Elissa

Members online

No members online now.