SS Pictures! (Finally, and probably not enough)

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger

Om nom paper by CharlieDogist, on Flickr

GimmieGimmie by CharlieDogist, on Flickr

I am slightly concerned that they both know how to open presents. They've never been taught this, and up until now, have never opened presents...

No! Let ME have it! by CharlieDogist, on Flickr

Just let me have it! by CharlieDogist, on Flickr

You dropped something by CharlieDogist, on Flickr

Mine. All Mine, by CharlieDogist, on Flickr

Ozzy loves this ball. It is his for serious favorite. He can't even fit his mouth around it, but he adores it.

You has something for me? by CharlieDogist, on Flickr

And here is him waiting for me to open the box all the way. I think these are slightly out of order lol.

I'm really sorry they aren't better pictures, but at first I was holding presents and trying to take pictures and Ozzy and Enzo were both mugging me.

CaliTerp07

Who was your SS? We used the same wrapping paper, lol! I want to know who has the same fantastic taste in penguins that I do :D

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Oh my god. I had such a terrible sleep deprived post!!

Our SS was Laurelin!!! I forgot to say I didn't get any pictures of this squeaky/stuffy with about 12 squeakers in it, but Indy is currently hoarding it, and Enzo loves it as well!!!

Thank you so much though! They love the treats and the bully sticks are always an enormous hit here! :D

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Yay! I'm glad you got it and the dogs liked it! Mia was so sad I made her stop playing with the squeaky. I'm going to have to buy her one. lol

And yes, penguin wrapping paper = awesome.

Members online

No members online now.