Jabroni

Ivy

Jabroni is one of the best dogs ever!! You guys would absolutely love him to pieces if you ever met him.

Ivy

All I remember is when he was a pup, he kept tripping on his own ears AND paws. So I would joke around with him calling him an @ss for always tripping on himself. So in other words Jabroni is slang. Also, he has a very funny walk....it's hard to explain....he is great and the name suits him perfectly.

ACooper

He is just about too cute for words :)

But I gotta ask where you got the name, "Jabroni" . . . ;)
All I remember is when he was a pup, he kept tripping on his own ears AND paws. So I would joke around with him calling him an @ss for always tripping on himself. So in other words Jabroni is slang. Also, he has a very funny walk....it's hard to explain....he is great and the name suits him perfectly.
Hehehehe........I wasn't going to ask, I figured SOMEBODY around here would do the dirty work! LMAO!! *thanks Renee*

My oldest son (age 19) has a best friend. They've been like brothers since they were about 10. Anyway, I've called him Jabroni as far back as I can remember, LOL, and the even funnier part is........He ANSWERS to it :rofl1:

I love that boy like another child, so I can understand how it became a term of endearment for your little muffin ;)

Ivy

I am not sure what Jabroni is. When I got him as a pup I was told he was Basset Hound. As he got a little older his hair started to grow longer and wire like. So you guess is as good as mine!!

The vet says he could be a Basset Terrier X, but who knows.
I think he could be Basset PGVB X. Either way I am happy he is who he is.

In pro wrestling circles a jabroni is a jobber -- a wrestler whose "job" it is to lose to wrestlers who are getting a push up the ranks. It's entered popular slang vocabulary to mean "loser."

Which, I am very sure, doesn't fit your dog at all! ;)

Ivy

In pro wrestling circles a jabroni is a jobber -- a wrestler whose "job" it is to lose to wrestlers who are getting a push up the ranks. It's entered popular slang vocabulary to mean "loser."

Which, I am very sure, doesn't fit your dog at all! ;)

Which is what I call him (jokingly with love of course) whenever he trips on his ears or his own feet. It happens quite often, so I figured it was the perfect name. So in other words....Jabroni just stuck on him.:lol-sign:

Members online

No members online now.