Okay, okayz, iz Bella wif peektures!

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Hai! Iz Bella herez... yeahz, big, black, adorablez Bella... Mommi says you wants peektures, so i'z here to give 'em to youz.

Firsts, there was a bwizzard! Yeah, thatz what wasz, rweally...seez?

But thenz all of a swudden, it stopeed...

Okay, so wreally, here'z some peektures showing youz what mammi callzes my 'rank'... wif my head upz Sashas bumm!

*morz!*

AgilityPup

Agility freak!

And Mommi sayz Calliedog is finallyz a 'famwie dogz'.... Dun ask me wut means - dunno.

Okay, peektures from tonites... Grandma/ladywifnopantson is rushing mez off comuterfingy so no captionz...

Stinky Dog (Tinker Bell/Tinky/Stinky/Tink/Bella's chew toy)

You all know who's ugly mug that is!

*morzzz!*

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Gyp and Stinky getting some lovin' on the couch by Grumpy...

Bella...

Zoey (Not many of her, since she *refused* to pose with Bella. Seriously. She got off the bed whenever Bella got up)

See? I have proof!

*more coming as soon as I get back on the computer! But go ahead and post!*

You know, Bella and Ella are the Earz Sisterz :D

Bella is the most lovable grrrl :) Callie is looking gorgeous and Zoe is adorably prissy ;) Sasha makes you want to sit quietly with her.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Punky, Zoey's actually a "mini aussie" (Dumb, I know... But I didn't pick her breed, I only picked her)... But they're great. Don't know anything about the Toys, but I know a little about Minis, if you've ever got any questions...

MHMR, Thanks!

Renee, I think Ella has better ears! :p Thanks for the comments... Sasha used to be an active dog, but age has slowed her down a lot... I don't remember her exact age, but she's 8-9, and very over weight... I figure I'm lucky to have had her as long as I have... But her mother lived to 12, and was just put down in 07.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
You know, Bella and Ella are the Earz Sisterz :D

Bella is the most lovable grrrl :) Callie is looking gorgeous and Zoe is adorably prissy ;) Sasha makes you want to sit quietly with her.

That picture was taken the first time she ever made the decision to come out of her crate, and take a short, but noticed, nap on the chair. She's usualy in her crate (by choice) most of the day, but she's coming out more and more, and finally getting some muscle on that shoulder of hers.

Members online