The Good News thread

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Oh Tanya... Hannah is amazing <3
That little girl is simply adorable and has an amazing, beautiful, big heart.
I agree, yall were made for each other.

I hope when I have a little girl one day, she is like hannah.

Locke

I used to hate working with chocolate, but after weeks of practicing my tempering, I was able to make this:

Very happy with myself.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Tomorrow is FRIDAY. Also because there is no school tomorrow, most of our kids will be gone because their parents are teachers or their parents take off work because the older siblings will be home... so we have like, maybe 6 or 7 kids that will be there. We are just going to play and watch movies. Which is pretty much what we did today, too. It's kind of fun to have the entire elementary school to ourselves.

I don't know if this is good or bad news but I am going in next month to register for classes. Yeah that's the earliest they're doing it. =P I have had the tab open on my computer for like 2 weeks and today finally said, to hell with it, I need to just sign up for the session and worry about everything else later.

Also got Juno's Halloween costume tonight. It is not what I wanted her to be because she is too d@mn deep chested to fit into most things. But it is cute lol. Probably won't win her the costume contest at the dog park lol but ohh welllll. She has the SADDEST facial expression the whole time she is wearing it, but her tail still wags a million miles a minute :p

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
This sounds like such a small feat. I let Cricket walk offleash from the car to our house. It's a long drive
I hit enter too soon and tapatalk won't let me edit for some reason.

It's a long driveway. She is fine offleash but I'm usually just super paranoid all the time so I don't usually give her the chance to show me how well she does. She was great though and stayed fairly close to me the whole time.

Taqroy

I hit enter too soon and tapatalk won't let me edit for some reason.

It's a long driveway. She is fine offleash but I'm usually just super paranoid all the time so I don't usually give her the chance to show me how well she does. She was great though and stayed fairly close to me the whole time.
It's so hard for me to trust my dogs. Mu is incredibly reliable off leash but I still get all tweaky sometimes. Go you and go Cricket!!

Taqroy

Today I get off work early, I go walk dogs (only three not six wooooot), and I get to go see my friend who had twin babies. And THEN I get biscuits and gravy for dinner and to lounge around on the sofa watching The Avengers and cuddling with Matt and whatever dog is feeling cuddly. Today will be a good day, I demand it.

darkchild16

We are Home.
I was really depressed here for a long time up until about 4 mths ago (right before savannah was born). Ive finally made a ton of good friends here and most are moms so we actually hang out and I dont feel bad talking about the kids. Im going to miss them when we move but they are honestly the reason we are staying in the area longer. Jeremy was all ready to move and then I started really hanging out with a couple women and going to social events and now hes trying to find a way to stay even longer. Im not sure if thats what I want or not (as long as I can still visit here!) but he wants to leave it open.

In fact one of them knowing how much I wanted this cow jacket a girl is selling and knowing I cant get to where shes at is going out of her way to get it for us <3.

Savannah shall be wearing this in a week with the matching diaper, sadly we dont have the matching legwarmers yet. :rofl1:

and she might already have this:

Im so mean to my kids. I found the legwarmers and they are epic in their cowness LOL.

Last edited:

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I have three full days to myself where I can finally focus on re-branding AlliePets, getting some new portrait work on the go, and getting this house tidy! I also have both dogs under my wing for a day and night while Scott is out of town, so I get two fuzzy warmers in my bed tonight. <3

darkchild16

We are Home.
The guys that is cleaning our new floors is at the other place she needs done which hopefully means our is DONE!!!! We get to move this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I picked up 3 you assemble and stain rocking chairs for the new house, a new toddler bed I cant wait to get it set up!!!!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Had an incredibly fun night at our Churchs Harvest party outreach night. Was so much fun line dancing, watching the kids eat WAY too much candy and sugar, pumpkin painting, facepainting, awesomeness. Love our church family. We always laugh so much when we are all together.

Lyzelle

Sushi, monster, bath soak, killing everything on the PS3. One of those awesome "me" nights.

I also got quite a LOT of comments on my hair today. Makes me re-think whether or not I want to get rid of the red. Everyone apparently loves the red.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Sushi, monster, bath soak, killing everything on the PS3. One of those awesome "me" nights.

I also got quite a LOT of comments on my hair today. Makes me re-think whether or not I want to get rid of the red. Everyone apparently loves the red.
Red seems to be a popular color and draws attention lol. I went drastic and died my hair bright auburn-y red over a year ago now (from an ugly mousey ashy blond brown gray NON color lol) and I have never gotten so many comments in all my life.

stick with red :D

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Running a bingo tomorrow where all proceeds are being donated to an organization that helps suicidal kids/teens. From what I've heard, it *should* be a good turnout :D

Lyzelle

Red seems to be a popular color and draws attention lol. I went drastic and died my hair bright auburn-y red over a year ago now (from an ugly mousey ashy blond brown gray NON color lol) and I have never gotten so many comments in all my life.

stick with red :D
I do love the red, I just hate the upkeep. It's a pretty strong, bright color, and it does go well with my pale skin and blue eyes. And when it fades it just goes gingery, so it isn't a big deal. Gaaaah. I really should just stay with the red. Dark brown or black is just going to wash me out and make me look sickly. Especially in winter.

Members online

No members online now.