**Possible spoilers** The new season of the walking dead :D

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
If you haven't seen it then don't read on if you don't want to be spoiled lol (we need a spoiler tag :/.

What did you think of it? How bout carol & Carl & everyone becoming so bad ass all the sudden!!! I like what they did with carol's character, how she decided not to be a victim anymore, Carl too & Beth.

What about lori's baby, did she lose it? What about the worries she expressed to Hershel, are they justified?

What about poor Hershel, what will come of him? .

I skimmed by everything you said because I haven't seen it yet. I just wanted to declare my hate of Dish and now AMC because the live stream they promised did not happen when it aired because they crashed and I ended up watching a movie instead.

And the movie didn't have Zombies.

Saeleofu

I have only seen a few episodes, but I seriously need to sit down and watch them all sometime soon. My brother turned it on one day and it's one of those things that you just can't not watch lol.

So yeah, didn't watch today's, but I'LL BE BACK.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
It'll prolly be up tomorrow on their website or YouTube, also they are replaying it on AMC (for those who have it) for those who can stay up, they just replayed it & are going to again at 1am central time. They prolly will also play it again next week.

I had dish too, I'm dropping them due to the fact that they cut not only AMC & it's channels, but also more channels in favor of crappy music channels :/

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
TBH couldn't care a flying fart about Lori's
baby
Highlight below.. includes spoilers:

The only reason I'm now interested about Lori's baby, is the possibility it's dead and will kill her and then eat its way out. Yeah.. Lori needs to die, she's useless other than pitting people against each other.

Maxy24

I've always been worried the baby would die and eat her, that would be horrifying, but I don't think it's going to happen.

I'm personally not a fan of badass Rick, I guess I'm just a softie who likes nice people. Maybe now that they have some security he won't be as uptight. I do like what they seem to be doing with Carol and Carl though.

When did they decide amputation saved you from becoming a zombie? I had thought about that way back in the first season, but I don't think they've ever tried it. Was it just a wild guess on Rick's part?

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
WOW. Yeah Carl really grew up and I like the new badass Carol. I'm a little weirded out by this Carl/herschels other daughter (can't think of her name lol) crush thing they got going on. he's like ten lol although I guess when you have about ten people to choose from to continue our species lol but still it's weird.

I don't know what to think about Loris baby. Although I think crazy zombie baby is a little too out there lol

What the heck is going to happen with Herschel and WHY do we have to wait a whole week to find out lol. If the amputation does stop him from becoming a zombie that's good to know... BUT how does one get around this world with one leg? But holy hell I think I almost screamed out loud when he started hacking at his leg with an axe. Now the only doctor type guy is down and out... who is going to deliver Loris baby?

As for Rick... he's going to crack. He has to. He's taken the whole responsibility for their group on his shoulders, they keep losing people and he won't/can't sleep.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I dont think they will do a zombie baby thing, at least not until its born or something. I see it being still born & her dying giving birth to it, i think that all that crap about it eating its way out of her is just her fears talking, albeit she has a right to be scared , they dont know all the ins & outs of this "thing" thats caused the dead to come back to life. Carl is "Old" enough to have aa GF, he's like 14 now & Beth's on,ly like... 16? thats only a few years apart, whats wrong with that? i thought it was cute how Hershel knew what was going on, it made me smile :).

I like new back boney bad ass Rick in this one, its like he finally understands what it takes to survive in this world, it doesnt mean he's a bad person now, look at Daryl (my fave character) on the surface he's a 'bad ass' but deep down he really cares for the group & thinks the world of Rick.

i do love the bit of banter btw Carol & Daryl... "Wanna mess around?" LMBO, i love how she laughed at his WTF face! they wont get to gether, Norman Reedus (who plays Daryl) says it ain't never gonna happen, which i didnt see anyway, they kind of have a big sister/little brother relationship.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
i never said he was 24... where did i say that? Carl was 10 or 11 when the series started (per the comics i think he was 11 in the show so lets go with 11) season spans over a year, plus the hiatus btw seasons 1 & 2 (dont know if thats been factored how long that was, i dont think it was as long as the 'gap' btw season 2 & 3) lets say it was a few months, that would make him 12-ish at the start of season 2. saying season 2 lasted a yr that would make him 14-ish now at the start of season 3, its been said that Beth (in the show) is about 16, that's only a couple of years older then Carl.

Lori mentioned not finding enough to eat over the winter, so i assume that's affected Carl's growth as well, which couldd explain why he still looks so 'childlike'.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
i never said he was 24... where did i say that? Carl was 10 or 11 when the series started (per the comics i think he was 11 in the show so lets go with 11) season spans over a year, plus the hiatus btw seasons 1 & 2 (dont know if thats been factored how long that was, i dont think it was as long as the 'gap' btw season 2 & 3) lets say it was a few months, that would make him 12-ish at the start of season 2. saying season 2 lasted a yr that would make him 14-ish now at the start of season 3, its been said that Beth (in the show) is about 16, that's only a couple of years older then Carl.

Lori mentioned not finding enough to eat over the winter, so i assume that's affected Carl's growth as well, which couldd explain why he still looks so 'childlike'.
No sorry... 24 was a typo. I meant 14 but fat fingers on an iphone and you get 24 :)

I never read the comics before so I just always assumed he was a lot younger than that.

All I have to say is that if the show spans 2 years from the day Rick woke up and there's any chance that Shane was the father of Lori's baby then she has had the world's longest pregnancy. Rick was only in a coma for about a month and it only took him a week or so to find his family. This last episode made it pretty clear that the baby is Shane's. So really it can't have been but 9 months or so. Plus it's been made pretty clear that this was their first winter. They even talked about it at the farm, hoping the first winter would kill off some zombies.

JacksonsMom

Just watched.... wow... Rick is kind of annoying me for some reason. I like Carl now! And Carol, too.

That last scene... ugh, I don't get squeamish at ALL watching any of this stuff but I had to squint and close my eyes a bit on that one!

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
I love how they don't stop to thinking about hacking Hershel's foot off - unlike when Randall landed on the fence and Hershel was going to do a step-by-step textbook amputation. I don't think they think it'll save him, but at least slow down the infection (or maybe stop it? dun dun dun....).

The previews for the rest of the season look kinda dumb, at least the ones that happen around Andrea. Who cares about the other meat sacks, I wanna see some zombie drama!!

~Tucker&Me~

I have read the comics so as far as making guesses as to what happens I will refrain from saying anything :)

I liked this episode. I thought the silence at the beginning was a good choice as it really gave us a good look at what the group has become. Michonne finally showing up made me happy, and I was excited to see what would happen with her and Andrea in this episode but it wasn't much so... Hoping they go more in depth next episode.

RD

Are you dead yet?
I like Michonne and I'm happy to see her. Her jawless pet Z's make me happy too.

I still hate Lori.

I like Michonne and I'm happy to see her. Her jawless pet Z's make me happy too.

I still hate Lori.
I love you lol! I thought My male person and I were the only ones in the anti Lori fanclub. I really like Michonne her pet Z's are her boyfriend and best friend makes it even more awesome! And they are so obedient haha.

Members online

No members online now.