Monstrous Lab

joce

Some of the show labs look a little skinnier without their show hair do too. they make it nice and fluffy and it usually looks like it adds a couple pounds.

I still think I may get a lab as my next dog,I'm jsut having a horrible time finding any decent breeders around me.

MomOf7

Evil Kitty taco eater
Some of the show labs look a little skinnier without their show hair do too. they make it nice and fluffy and it usually looks like it adds a couple pounds.

I still think I may get a lab as my next dog,I'm jsut having a horrible time finding any decent breeders around me.
What style of lab? Conformation or field bred? I know I could find you field bred but I will have to call my friend cindy who does both conformation and field (not mixed) she might know of someone over there.

joce

My dads actually looking for field bred if you can come up with anyone-I'm leaning mroe towards show but I figured if he finds something worthwhile I may go to whoever he does. Ours were field dogs when I was little but I don't knwo if I want that high energy of a dog when I'm not going to take them hunting every weekend:p

MomOf7

Evil Kitty taco eater
My dads actually looking for field bred if you can come up with anyone-I'm leaning mroe towards show but I figured if he finds something worthwhile I may go to whoever he does. Ours were field dogs when I was little but I don't knwo if I want that high energy of a dog when I'm not going to take them hunting every weekend:p
let me do some calling around. I will see what I can do for you!

Members online

No members online now.