Merlin workin' with his gf Marlo

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Marlo is a mini-goldendoodle/also the cutest little priss ever lol

M-dog with his fetching tag, hilariously I only use his full name when he's in trouble

*fun fact the augustus came from none other than august gloop from charlie & the chocolate factor. Merlin would too drown in a river of food*

Holy cow woman THROW IT! No matter how much I've tried to tone it down and trainers have yelled at me for trying to tone it down... Merlin's ball and fetch obsession remains strong as ever

They are pretty in love

Making out with the candy machine at work that dispenses dog treats. he spends most of his day like this

PLEASE TREATS FALL PLEASE

Dog noses are pretty cool which is good because it's the only thing I seem to be able to reliably focus on

Serious hammer pants right now

That's all

Oko

Silence, peasants.
I loooove the last picture of him! And even though I normally dislike the way golden doodles look his girlfriend is adorable haha.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Loved these on FB, love them here, love them all the places. Merlin is so stickin' cute. And him with his gf, adorable.

Also, I love him
Lol I love how i'm like thank you! haha taking credit for his cuteness like I made him :rofl1: needless to say he would love you too, let the records show he is kind of a slut though

I loooove the last picture of him! And even though I normally dislike the way golden doodles look his girlfriend is adorable haha.
My main issue is that I LOVE MARLO and there is one other doodle I like but the size/coat texture/faces/size vary so much (another pup in her litter is twice her size!), I don't know how I would go about ever getting one!

JacksonsMom

That is one ADORABLE goldendoodle, and Merlin, well, of course that's obvious that I love that dog way too much! Adorable, and loving the new pics with your new camera. :)

Toller_08

He's so adorable! I love his forever puppy face so much. And I love that you got a nice new camera so we can see his adorableness even better.

Marlo is really cute, too! I used to know a little doodle similar looking to her and loved that dog.

Members online