I've figured it out! 12/21/12...

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Is the day Ella takes over the world. Silly unsuspecting humans have it all wrong.

Seriously. This ferret is terrifyingly smart. A few recent Ella shenanigans:

1) Ella wanted the open hammock, but Ren was in it. So she goes and jumps on Ren and licks him, which is her "wake up Rennie to come out!" "Trick", gets him all excited to get to go out, and steal the hammock once he falls for the trick.

2) Ella was going to poop where there isn't a puppy pad, so I say "ELLA. are you supposed to poop there?". She then looks at me, pulls down the puppy pad from the next level, flattens it, and does her business there, while giving me the smug look. Now, I was sure it was a fluke at first, but since done it TWICE since, once without being prompted/reminded to use the puppy pad.

3) She has started putting puppy pads in the litter box after she uses them. Because they're dirty, don't you know?

Seriously, this is just what I remember. This ferret is so smart its terrifying. I'm just sitting back and waiting for it to happen.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
LOL! How scary is it that she sounds like Kharma as a puppy :eek:
Oh, yah, I feel much better now. Please excuse me while I go give her some treats... and hide over ---> there.... and generally get on her good side :rofl1:

Oh good lord, I want a ferret so bad, and this isn't helping.

She sounds incredible.
OHOHOH I can help with that too! She took down the puppy pad, yet again, while I was at work, and unfortunately, Renegade is an asshole and doesn't care if there's a puppy pad there or not, he's going to do his business anyway. On plastic.

I can't have Renegade get any of the testing done I like my older ferrets to get done, because as soon as the vet techs take him into the back room, he goes all aggressive and attacks them. Also means when he's sick, we never REALLY get an answer why.

...yah, that's really all I have. :lol-sign:

Members online