Does any1 besides me hate when they refer to female dogs as bitches?

Vega

Rottweiler
I like fat cats because they can't run away fast enough from you if try to pick them up and pet them. Plus they are squishy! :-O

nedim

Vega said:
I like fat cats because they can't run away fast enough from you if try to pick them up and pet them. Plus they are squishy! :-O
lol that really made me laugh.

bubbatd

Funny true story : When my brother was about 10 ( and I, 7 ) he used the word " b!tch" and after my mother scolded him..she went on explaining to us that the word b!tch should only be in referance to a female dog. When over, she asked if we had any questions or comments...I said no, but is the male dog called a b*stard ?

Boxer*Mom

It wasn't me
Vega said:
lol, squishy! :D

It's also funny that they are called dams. Females get all the "cuss" words!

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
bubbatd said:
Funny true story : When my brother was about 10 ( and I, 7 ) he used the word " b!tch" and after my mother scolded him..she went on explaining to us that the word b!tch should only be in referance to a female dog. When over, she asked if we had any questions or comments...I said no, but is the male dog called a b*stard ?
LMAo thats too cute!!

Ash47

Taco Dog
It doesn't bother me. A few years back, me and my dad were watching a dog show together. It was one of the first ones I had ever sat down and really paid attention too. One of the handlers came on and was talking about her dogs. She said, "They really are pretty bitches." Me and my dad looked at eachother and started laughing. I had been so used to hearing it as a "dirty word," that it just sounded hilarious.
But no, it doesn't bother me because that's what they are. A bitch. The word was turned into something else long after it had it's original meaning.
Just like "gay" or "queer."

Members online

No members online now.