You're invited to a partay!

Miakoda

I'm opening up an online party for Thirty-One Gifts! It will be open from this evening until December 11th.

And.................it's going to be a Mystery Hostess! This means that at the end of the party event I will be randomly drawing a name for the person that will be deemed the "Hostess" and this person will receive the free hostess gift! :thumbsupsmileyanim: And who knows, maybe I'll throw in another free gift and dub this a "Double Mystery Hostess" par-tay!

Ordering is super-duper simple:
-Go to www.mythirtyone.com/stacigonzales
-Click on "Place an Order"
-Find the Mystery Hostess party and click on "Shop Now"

The catalogue is available for viewing online via my website. All orders put in by Dec. 12th are guaranteed delivery for Christmas.

SPECIALS!

Now thru Nov. 21st, for every $31 you spend you can get a Littles Carry-all Caddy for just $1! (and these are wonderfully sized to put a beautiful Scentsy candle in! **see Zoom for those ;) **

Nov. 22nd thru Dec. 12th, for every $31 you spend, you can wrap up on of these awesome gifts for just $5!
-All-in-One Organizer
-Cinch Sac (kids love these!)
-Flat Iron Case
-Soft Wallet
-Zip-Up Pencil Pouch

If anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me on here or send me an email via my website. :)

Miakoda

The chance for even more awesome hostess rewards increases as the size of the party increases. So the hostess position can be quite lucrative!

Miakoda

Ok. I've had a couple questions from people asking if a person had to order a certain amount to go into the hostess drawing. The answer is.....NOPE! A person with a $10 purchase has the same chance as the person with a $100 purchase. :)

Miakoda

Well, thhhhpppppppp! Just spread the word then!

Or if you forgot someone..........lol

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I love Mystery Hostess Parties!

And Thirty-One things are just the right size to organize my Scentsy :D

And I finally got new catalogs in, so one is winging your way!

Miakoda

As of right now, the Mystery Hostess will receive a free gift from Thirty-One Gifts, a free gift from myself, $25 in free product(s), and 1 product at half-price. Who's it going to be?

What a why to buy some presents and then get some more just for the fun of it! :D

ETA: There's still time to host an online party of your own! All orders received by Dec. 12th are guaranteed for Christmas delivery! So if you don't want to "chance it" on the Mystery hostess event, host one of your own! Just contact me via pm on here or via email from my webpage.

Last edited:

Miakoda

Don't forget to place your order soon so you can be entered in the drawing for hostess! I'm also putting up some mystery goodies as well! :)

Members online

No members online now.