Yellow stools and not eating

SallyandPippa

First time BT owner
Hey guys,

My 8 month old Border Terrier Pippa has never been particularly food orientated but it has been worse than usual the last week or two. She has been eating lots of leaves, twigs and other bits and pieces on her walks and while she is in the garden and she has also been vomiting which I have just put down to the things she has been eating outside but the last couple of days I have noticed her stools are yellow/greenish. Does anyone know whether this can be put down to what she is eating or do I need to be worried and get her down the vet? She is otherwise her usual happy, boisterous self.

Many thanks.

Sally

R

RedyreRottweilers

If that were my dog, it would have visited the vet days ago.

Time to get there.

SallyandPippa

First time BT owner
Well if she had seemed under the weather in herself I would have done the same but she is eating the rice and flaked chicken I made so that allieviated my concerns slightly but I agree that its time to get her to the vet's just wanted to know whether other people had experienced this in their own animals and whether someone knew what it may be due to.

Thanks,

Sally

joce

Doens't yellow poop point to a liver problme? I'd jsut take a sample of it in and talk to the vet. She also could have injested somethng bad for her but its always best to check it all out.

aelizilly

Beagle Bailey
I agree it wouldn't hurt to make a visit to the vet and take in a sample for them to test. That doesn't sound normal to me and one time when Bailey had a bloody stool and I took him in he was acting perfectly normal and playing and all, but they advised me to take him in anyway. Basically they can be sick and not exhibit the signs always.

Members online

No members online now.